ScanNCut Tips: Take Your Designs to the Next Level
Discover creative ways to make the most of your Brother ScanNCut machine. 
- Best Practices
- Design Tips
- Time Savers
- Be sure to save your file after you’ve edited it so you have the finished file ready when you return.
- Save the negatives from your cuts for use on future projects.
- When placing multiple different scraps onto your mat for cutting, be sure that they are all the same weight and can be cut using the same blade settings.
- Whenever you’re somewhere you don’t want to be on the ScanNCut machine, simply hit the Home button to get back to a clean slate. If a cut isn’t going well, hit the Start/Stop button.
- Tools, Inks & More
- Opinions expressed here and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of Brother International Corporation. Brother International Corporation is not responsible for, and does not validate, any information, opinions, assertions or statements expressed. Information available on the site does not, and should not be relied upon to, replace the advice of your own professional legal, tax and financial advisers.