Printing and Scanning Solutions for Federal Government
Custom built for the unique requirements of the U.S. Federal Government, Brother offers robust and reliable printers that comply with the Trade Agreements Act (TAA). These models are easy to purchase via a P-Card or from Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) contracts such as GSA, SEWP, and NITAAC. Also, Brother products are available through many cooperative contracts such as OMNIA, PEPPM, and NASPO Value Point.Browse products at GSA Advantage
Document Management Solutions to Meet Federal Demands
Ideal for any government agency, business or organization seeking secure document management solutions that meet federal demands. These Brother Workhorse Series products are a fiscally responsible choice for mid-to large-sized government workgroups with demanding print and scan volumes with varying levels of security requirements.
|Learn More||Learn More|
Monochrome Laser Printer
Monochrome Laser All-in-One
(Print, Copy, Fax, Scan)
|Integrated NFC card reader for easy badge authentication, PIN protected printing, and network user authentication||✔||✔|
|Compatible with the API Technologies Corp. Netgard™ MFD, a Common Access Card / Personal Identity Verification (PIV) authentication system||✔||✔|
|Fast print speed up to 52ppm8||✔||✔|
|Includes super high-yield 12,000-page cartridge2||✔||✔|
|Ultra high-yield 20,000-page replacement cartridge2||✔||✔|
|Large 520-sheet capacity tray, expandable6||✔||✔|
|Built-in wireless and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity||✔||✔|
|Convenient mobile device printing||✔||✔|
|Direct printing from cloud services3||✔||✔|
|Automatic two-sided printing||✔||✔|
|Color Touchscreen display||1.8"||4.85"|
|TAA compliant, EPEAT® Silver rated, ENERGY STAR® certified||✔||✔|
|Fast, two-sided scanning to a variety of network and cloud destinations3||✔|
|Simultaneous printing and scanning with no workflow interruption||✔|
Replacement Supplies and Optional Accessories:
- Image shown with optional TT-4000 tower tray and MX-4000 mailbox. These options are available for open market purchase.
- Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).
- Requires Internet connection and an account with a desired service.
- Requires Internet connection.
- Device is sold separately. Netgard™ MFD is an API Technologies Corp. product and Brother International Corporation makes no representations or warranties regarding such product.
- Requires additional purchase.
- Requires a connection to a wireless network.
- Based on one-sided printing. (Change from default setting required.)
All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies.