This new serger will add a professional look to your next project with serged seam finishes. Garment seams lie flatter and look better with an overlock stitch. Plus, home décor projects often suggest the use of a serger for rolled hems and secure seams and differential feed. Choose from a 2, 3 or 4 thread look and enjoy the new easy one-touch needle threader for threading two needles. The 4234DT features two needles with a differential feed ratio of 0.7 to 2.0 for improved stitch quality. Create stitches from 2.0mm to 4.0mm in length and 5.0mm to 7.0mm in width. The included large extension table adds extra space for handling large projects and the free arm makes it easier to sew sleeves, trouser legs and other hard to reach places.
- Two needles and 2-3-4 thread
- Easy one-touch needle threading for two needles
- Included extra large extension table
- Two stitch fingers
- Bright work area
- Presser foot pressure adjustment dial
- Color-coded guides for easy threading
- Free-arm serging
- Differential feed
- Dual LED lights
- Needle Threading System
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Accessory Storage
- Included Accessory Feet
- Blind stitch foot, gathering foot
- Other Included Accessories
- Wide table, soft cover, accessory bag, tweezers, thread net, thread spool cap, cleaning brush, screw drivers, needle set, foot controller, instructional DVD, thread change assembly, trim trap, stitch finger, blind stitch foot, gathering foot and operation manual.
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts
- Number of Needles
- 2 / 3 / 4
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 17.677"L x 15.157"H x 14.291" W
- Machine Weight
- 13.45 lbs
- Shipping Weight
- 19.84 lbs
- UL/CSA Listed
- 2/3/4 Thread Change
- Knife Drive Type
- Down Side
- Underlooper Threader
- Feed Dog
- Differential Feed ratio of 0.7 to 2.0
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Up to 4.0 mm
- Stitch Width (mm)
- Up to 7.0 mm
- Work Space (Height & Width) inches
- Large plus additional wide table included
THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals.THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals. With an intuitive layout and easy to use features, create, design, edit layout and quilt with absolute precision. Choose the software package that is right for you! Brother offers two software options to best suit your quilting automation needs. Select either THE Dream Motion Software OR upgrade to THE Dream Motion PRO for added features.
ETP001Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP030Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP058Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP070Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary