This narrow cylinder bed feed off-the-arm double chain stitcher is ideal for a wide range of materials from shirts to jeans.
- Attractive Balloon Stitches Low tension sewing gives an attractive finished appearance to balloon stitches. It also produces pliant seams and prevents puckering.
- Movable Needle Guard Requires No Adjustment A movable needle guard has been adopted in order to prevent skipped stitches from occurring. The movable needle guard timing and feed mechanism timing are fully coordinated, so that no adjustment is necessary even if the stitch length is changed.
- Handles Small Cylindrical Articles The outer perimeter of the cylinder is a slim 171 mm, with extra consideration given to the ease of use by the operator.
- Full Pushbutton Operation The stitch length can be changed simply by pressing a button while turning the machine pulley to align the scale marks.
- Power Source
- 100V-110V (*1 Transformer needed may require additional purchase), 200V-230V
- Medium Materials
- Lubrication Type
- Minimum Lubrication
- Machine Head Drive
- Belt Drive
- Maximum Sewing Speed
- 4000 SPM
- Motor Type
- Clutch Motor
- Number of Needles
- Double Needle
- Short Name
- Feed Off the Arm
- 1 Year Limited Mechanical, 2 Year Limited Electronic
There are no accessories for this model currently.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary