Expand your business by tapping into new revenue streams with all the new innovative direct to garment printer, GTX from Brother. Its seamless design and accelerated print speed combined with one pass printing on both dark and light garments, results in durable prints with our newly formulated Innobella Textile Inks. Printing on a variety of substrates, over zippers, seams and other non-traditional print locations has never been easier due to the large print head-to-substrate gap. Brother Industrial CMYK + white print heads print at a consistent output of 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi producing vibrant, detailed amazing prints again and again. It also features XL printing for up to a convenient 16" x 21" allowing you to print on large print locations and expand your product offering.
- Printing just got faster. Achieve production level print speeds with GTX’s advanced print head technology
- Get the precision you've always wanted. Create amazing prints with an enhanced color gamut producing vibrant, high-resolution prints at 1200 x 1200 dpi*
- Print bigger and bolder with GTX. Provide your customers with X-large prints up to 16” x 21”
- Less maintenance period. Operator friendly design with white ink circulation and an advanced wet capping station
- Never limit your prints. The ability to print on more substrates, over zippers, seams and other non-traditional locations due to the large print head-to-substrate gap and adjustable platen height
- Environmentally friendly. Environmentally friendly and certified washability water-based Innobella Textile inks
- Built to last. Support with an “At Your Side” two-year limited warranty, one-year bumper-to-bumper warranty including on print heads**
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Standard Interface(s)
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, USB Flash Memory Drive, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 55.1" x 51.2" x 21.7"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Power Consumption
- 0.8A (Average) (Reference: 0.3A(during circulation))
- Ink Color
- CMYK + 4 White
- Ink Volume
- Water-based pigment ink (200 ml, 500 ml, & 700 ml pouches available).
- Maximum Printing Area‡
- 16" x 21" (406.4mm x533.4mm)
- Number of Print Heads
- Before printing, apply pre-treat manually or use an automatic device. Cure using a heat press machine according to manufacturer's instruction. Pre-treatment is necessary for printing with white ink.
- Print Mode
- CMYK+White (white ink underbase and highlight; single or double pass for CMYK)
- Printer Technology
- Direct Inkjet Garment Printer
- 2 Year Limited Warranty / 1 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|Condtion:||*Compared to previous models. Images are for illustrative purposes only. **Applies to machines purchased after 1/1/14. After 90 days, customer responsible for travel related to parts replacement. See limited warranty for details. For warranty, contact your Brother Sales Representative or visit www.BrotherDTG.com. Ink manufactured in compliance with the following 2008 CPSI Act requirement. — 16 CFR, part 1303, Lead in Paint (<90 ppm lead) — CPSIA 2008, Section 108, Phthalates (<1000 ppm DBP, BBP, DEHP. DnOP, DINP, DIDP) ©2017 Brother International Corporation. All rights reserved. Brother Industries, Ltd., Nagoya, Japan.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary