If you have a passion for sewing and quilting, take a look at the Innov-ís BQ2450. This versatile advanced sewing and quilting machine was built for home-based enthusiasts aspiring to take their projects to the next level. Advanced features like the MuVit Digital Dual Feed – a motor-driven foot – and smooth, easy pivoting with the Pivot Function, make this the ideal machine for working on quilts or any project with thin or layered fabrics.
Sew and quilt faster – up to 1,050 stitches per minute, while enjoying luxuries like Automatic Needle Threading and bobbin winding while sewing. The BQ2450 Quilters Bundle includes a wide table for large projects, an open toe foot for MuVit for expanded visibility of the needle area, a stitch in the ditch dual feed foot for more efficient feed movement, and a two-spool thread stand, which can hold up to two king thread spools.
Learn more about the Innov-ís BQ2450
- 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 sewing fonts
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed
- Large 3.6'' x 6.0'' Color LCD touch screen display
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature
- 10” LED lighting
- Improved sewing with longer feed dogs and J foot
- Pivot function
- Lockstitch key
- 5'' x 11.25'' Spacious workspace for large quilts
- Built-in USB port
- Included wide table for larger projects
- Wide range of included accessories
- Quilters Bundle Included
- Accessory Storage
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Branded Series
- V- Series
- Built-in Languages
- Built-In Memory
- Display Type
- Feed Dog Points
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole Foot, 1/4 Inch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- LCD Display Size (W" x H")
- 3.6" x 6.0"
- Lighting Type
- Memory Card Reader
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Needle Threading System
- Presser Foot Leveling
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Specialty Feet Included
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Selector Type
- Touch Panel
- Thread Sensor
- Upper Thread Sensor , Bobbin Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off
- UL/CSA Listed
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage
- Workspace Area
- 5.0" x 11.25"
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 11.18" x 22.48" x 13.07"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Carton Width
- Carton Height
- Carton Length
- Carton Weight
- 57.541 lbs
- Built-In Quilting Stitches
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Included Quilting Feet
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)
- Back to Beginning Key
- Built-In Lettering Fonts
- Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches)
- Button Hole Styles
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- Pivot Function
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches
- Sideways Sewing
- Speed Control
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Stitch Width (mm)
- 2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty
SAWT6200DExpand the work area of your DreamWeaver XE Innov-ís VM6200D with this easy-to-attach, extra wide extension table. This snap-on table extends to the left and rear of your existing work area, for easier handling of larger projects and heavier weight fabrics. The underside of the table includes built-in storage for the knee-lifter that is included with your machine, or for the optional, adjustable knee-lifter. Plus, a ruler is printed at the front of the table for last-minute measurements, and the four table legs are easily adjustable for varying heights. Perfect for embroidery projects, large quilts and home décor.For use with: DreamWeaver XE Innov-ís VM6200D, DreamCreator XE Innov-ís VM5100, DreamCreatorr Innov-ís VQ2400 (Included in DreamWeaver Innov-ís VQ3000)
SA125For quilt and patchwork piecing with 1/4" or 1/8" seam allowances. Using the center needle, straight stitch position, the right front edge of this foot provides a guide for creating even ¼-inch seams for quilts, doll clothes and heirloom sewing projects. When using the left side of the foot as a guide, an 1/8-inch seam is created.
SA126Genuine Brother Accessory. The groove under the foot is slightly wider and flatter to form than the Picot Foot. Designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
SA128Genuine Brother Accessory. Parallel grooves on the underside of foot hold an invisible zipper in place for easy installation of the zipper.
SA129This clear plastic foot raises and lowers with the needle to allow fabric to be moved between stitches and to hold fabric in place while stitches are created. Screw on clear plastic foot has markings for easy reference. Requires Low Shank Adapter for ULT/PC series.Also known as a Darning Foot and may be used as a free motion foot.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary