If you've ever dreamed of making incredible quilts, then the Innov-ís BQ3050 is for you. This versatile advanced sewing and quilting machine is vital for those who love quilting. The Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide makes it easy to sew straight lines, and is a huge benefit when quilting, piecing, pin-tucking and aligning rows of stitches. With the V-Sonic Pen Pal for sewing, simply touch the fabric with the sensor pen for needle placement, setting the stitch width and setting the endpoint.
You'll also love working on our large workspace for MuVit, and the included wide table will expand your workspace even more! The BQ3050 Quilters Bundle includes an open toe foot for expanded visibility of the needle area, a Stitch In The Ditch Dual Feed Foot for more efficient feed movement, a dual feed 1/4" guide foot to easily sew heavy fabrics in a straight line, a dual feed quilting guide to help you stitch straighter lines, couching dual feed foot to easily sew heavy fabrics in a straight line and a two-spool thread stand, which can hold up to two king thread spools.
- 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, 3 sewing fonts, and 5 sewing lettering fonts
- 5'' x 11.25'' Spacious workspace for large quilts
- Large 3.6'' x 6.0'' LCD touch screen display
- Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide
- V-Sonic Pen Pal for sewing
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature
- Pivot function
- 10" LED lighting
- Lockstitch key
- Included wide table for larger projects
- Wide range of included accessories
- Quilters Bundle Included
- Exclusive Bag Set Included - $299.99 Value
- Accessory Storage
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Branded Series
- V- Series
- Built-in Languages
- Feed Dog Points
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole Foot, 1/4 Inch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- LCD Display Size (W" x H")
- 3.6" x 6.0"
- Lighting Type
- Memory Card Reader
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Needle Threading System
- Presser Foot Leveling
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Specialty Feet Included
- Start/Stop Button
- Thread Sensor
- Upper Thread Sensor , Bobbin Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off
- UL/CSA Listed
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage
- Wide Table Included
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 11.18" x 22.48" x 13.07"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Carton Width
- Carton Height
- Carton Length
- Carton Weight
- 57.761 lbs
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)
- Built-In Lettering Fonts
- Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches)
- Button Hole Styles
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- Pivot Function
- Sideways Sewing
- Speed Control
- Carton Contents‡
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot, V-Sonic Pen Pal, Knee Lifter, Straight Stitch Needle Plate, Cord Guide Bobbin Cover (with Single Hole), Specialty Thread Bobbin Cover, Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work, Grid Sheet Set, My Custom Stitch CD, Dust Cover, Exclusive Bag Set, Quilters Bundle (Wide Table, Open Toe Foot for MuVit, Stitch in the Ditch Dual Feed Foot, Dual Feed 1/4 Guide Foot, Dual Feed Quilting Guide, Couching Dual Feed Foot , 2-Spool Thread Stand)
- 2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty
SA107Genuine Brother Accessory. The walking foot is a moving feed system that holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machines's lower feed dogs to better control difficult fabrics as well as multiple layers of fabric. The walking foot is great for quilting, sewing when matching prints or plaids or fabric drift is an issue.Brother offers several Walking Feet which differ in the size of the feed dog, shank height etc. Please check your manual or the machine listings on this website to find the correct Walking Foot to fit your machine. Walking Feet are not for use in reverse or side to side sewing as well as some built in stitches that include other than forward movement of the feed dogs.
SA110Used for embellishing with 1-3 cords. Cords or yarn are held by a clip on the top of the foot. Simply insert cords under the clip and stitch down using a serpentine zig zag or other decorative stitch. Great for couching. Similar in use to the 7mm Cording Foot.
SA128Genuine Brother Accessory. Parallel grooves on the underside of foot hold an invisible zipper in place for easy installation of the zipper.
SA129This clear plastic foot raises and lowers with the needle to allow fabric to be moved between stitches and to hold fabric in place while stitches are created. Screw on clear plastic foot has markings for easy reference. Requires Low Shank Adapter for ULT/PC series.Also known as a Darning Foot and may be used as a free motion foot.
SA131Adaptor for low shank attachments Some screw on feet will not have adequate height to be used with some of our embroidery/sewing machine's presser bar. The adapter is used to add height to low shank screw on feet to insure proper fitment as well as pressure on the fabric. Check to make sure that you are using the correct adaptor for your machine.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary