With a Brother developed motor and control box, this reliable twin needle lock stitcher results in high energy savings thanks to its direct drive method and dry head mechanism.
- User-Friendly Operation Panel The operation panel is easy to see and use. The size of the panel keys and pictograms are double those of the conventional models.
- Clean Sewing with No Oil Staining Included is a sealed oil tank. Oil is only supplied in the minimum quantities needed to the parts that require it so that high-speed sewing can be carried out without staining.
- Feed Method Can Be Switched to Suit the Sewing Application There is a function to switch between needle feed and lower feed, the needle feed is effective in preventing uneven material feeding, and lower feed prevents puckering and is ideal for making quick and frequent turns. The operator can select the optimum feed method according to the material and the process for superior sewing quality.
- Excellent Material Compatibility The angle of the feed dog can be adjusted and the height as well making sewing easier. The thread take-up amount can be adjusted as well so that a wide range of different materials can be sewn.
- Easy Gauge Part Replacement Cam adopted in the lateral position adjustment mechanism for the rotary hook base allows for easy fine adjustments so that the clearance between the needle and rotary hook point can be easily made, increasing the efficiency of replacing gauge parts.
- Enhanced Sewing Quality Optimized floating presser foot for long pile materials prevents damage to the material and eases sewing curves.
- Needle Fallout Prevention If you accidentally touch the stop lever (selection lever) during high-speed sewing, the machine is equipped with a safety mechanism which prevents the needle bar from falling out and damaging the machine.
- Quick Needle Bar Select Function Reduces Operator Fatigue One of the needle bars can be stopped simply by changing the position of the stop lever. Compared to previous models, the stroke of the stop lever has been shortened as well as the weight of the lever has been reduced so that the operation is possible with a light touch.
- Power Source
- 100V-110V (*1 Transformer needed may require additional purchase), 200V-230V
- Extra Heavy Materials
- Lubrication Type
- Minimum Lubrication
- Machine Head Drive
- Belt Drive
- Maximum Sewing Speed
- 3000 SPM
- Motor Type
- Clutch Motor
- Number of Needles
- Double Needle
- Short Name
- Double Needle
- 1 Year Limited Mechanical, 2 Year Limited Electronic
There are no accessories for this model currently.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary