Meet ScannCut, the World's First Home and Hobby Cutting Machine with a Built-in Scanner! The secret to ScanNCut's amazing versatility lies in the 300 DPI built-in scanner, allowing you to take your scanned images, photos or hand drawn sketches and turn them into unique cutting designs, without the need or expense of a computer, software, or pricey cartridges. See it... Scan it... Cut it... Create it!
- Background Scan - See your scanned image on the large color LCD touch screen, open your cut design, and use the stylus to simply move the design to the desired area for a perfect cut without measuring or using a computer.
- Welding - Use the welding feature to combine shapes, hand drawings, fonts, and more directly on-screen. Combine detailed or intricate cuts in seconds to simply group designs in one piece prior to cutting.
- Space Saving Auto-layout Capabilities - Get the maximum use out of your material - even the smallest scraps can be utilized!
- Scan to USB - Scan virtually anything into your machine to be saved as a cut file. You can also use ScanNCut to scan important documents, files, artwork, photographs, and more - then save to your USB for future use without the need for a clunky, stand-alone scanner. USB not included.
- On-screen Editing - Every editing function can be done right on your LCD touch screen. This includes customizing designs by resizing them, changing shape or position, using only part of a design, welding designs, rotating designs, and more.
- Seam Allowance and Sewing Guidelines - ScanNCut gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in 1/4" increments to assist you in piecing together fabric for quilts, clothing, and more.
- Large Scanning and Cutting Area - Use the included 12" x 12" cutting mat, or the 12" x 24" cutting mat (available for additional purchase) to easily create and cut a wide variety of designs of all sizes.
- Blade Holder Adjustment Levels
- Cutting Speed Adjustment Levels
- Optional Work Area
- 12" x 24" with optional mat
- Work Area
- 12" x 12"
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 22.5" x 10.0" x 10.5"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Built-In Designs
- Built-In Fonts
- Built-In Memory
- Built-In Quilt Designs
- Direct Connection Via USB Cable
- Drag and Drop Functionality
- Maximum Zoom (%)
- On-Screen Editing
- USB Slots
- Wireless Connection to PC or Tablet
- Wireless Network Ready
- Zoom Function
- Background Scan Adjustment
- Darker, Lighter
- File Formats Supported
- Maximum Scanning Width (in.)
- Scan to USB
- Scanner Capabilities
- With Upgrade
- Scanner Resolution (DPI)
- Scanning Material Thickness
- Scan-to-Cut Data
- Detection type: Outline, Detection type: Region, Detection type: Line (Thinning)
- USB Cable
- Not Included
- 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor, 2 Year Limited Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards
SASEBSCThis convenient organizing caddy is ideal for organizing all your sewing, embroidery and crafts supplies, and perfect when traveling to classes. Included in this 3-piece set are a carrying case, A-frame tool easel, and heat-resistant ironing pad. This set is composed of attractive, durable polycanvas material. The caddy features a structured case design, with generous pockets throughout, in multiple sizes, for holding thread spools, scissors, rulers, sewing machine feet and more. The folding tool easel and heat-resistant ironing pad tuck neatly into the case when traveling. The case can be placed on top of your rolling sewing or embroidery machine bag for easy transport. The carrying case is 23”w x 15"h x 5”d. (Accessories shown are for illustrative purposes only.)
CASTPBLS1The ScanNCut Acrylic Stamp Block Set includes two acrylic blocks with grid. One 6" long block to personalize your paper, fabric, or home décor projects and one 3" stamp block to create works with mini clear silicone stamps cut either with the ScanNCut or ScanNCut2 machine.
CASPHK1The Brother ScanNCut Basic Tool Set gives you two tools. The ScanNCut Spatula and the ScanNCut Precision Hook Tool (weeder).
CAEBSKIT1The ScanNCut Embossing Starter Kit provides all of the materials you need to create an embossing effect on paper and metal. Now, there are so many possibilities to create unique projects with both line embossing and region embossing functions.
CAEBSTS1Use these template sheets with the “Region Embossing” function to create dimensional embossed designs on paper and metal sheets. Once a template design is created, it can be used many times.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary