Meet ScannCut, the World's First Home and Hobby Cutting Machine with a Built-in Scanner! The secret to ScanNCut's amazing versatility lies in the 300 DPI built-in scanner, allowing you to take your scanned images, photos or hand drawn sketches and turn them into unique cutting designs, without the need or expense of a computer, software, or pricey cartridges. See it... Scan it... Cut it... Create it!
- Background Scan - See your scanned image on the large color LCD touch screen, open your cut design, and use the stylus to simply move the design to the desired area for a perfect cut without measuring or using a computer.
- Welding - Use the welding feature to combine shapes, hand drawings, fonts, and more directly on-screen. Combine detailed or intricate cuts in seconds to simply group designs in one piece prior to cutting.
- Space Saving Auto-layout Capabilities - Get the maximum use out of your material - even the smallest scraps can be utilized!
- Scan to USB - Scan virtually anything into your machine to be saved as a cut file. You can also use ScanNCut to scan important documents, files, artwork, photographs, and more - then save to your USB for future use without the need for a clunky, stand-alone scanner. USB not included.
- On-screen Editing - Every editing function can be done right on your LCD touch screen. This includes customizing designs by resizing them, changing shape or position, using only part of a design, welding designs, rotating designs, and more.
- Seam Allowance and Sewing Guidelines - ScanNCut gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in 1/4" increments to assist you in piecing together fabric for quilts, clothing, and more.
- Large Scanning and Cutting Area - Use the included 12" x 12" cutting mat, or the 12" x 24" cutting mat (available for additional purchase) to easily create and cut a wide variety of designs of all sizes.
- Blade Holder Adjustment Levels
- Cutting Speed Adjustment Levels
- Optional Work Area
- 12" x 24" with optional mat
- Work Area
- 12" x 12"
- Built-In Designs
- Built-In Fonts
- Built-In Memory
- Built-In Quilt Designs
- Direct Connection Via USB Cable
- Drag and Drop Functionality
- Maximum Zoom (%)
- On-Screen Editing
- USB Slots
- Wireless Connection to PC or Tablet
- Wireless Network Ready
- Zoom Function
- Background Scan Adjustment
- Darker, Lighter
- File Formats Supported
- Maximum Scanning Width (in.)
- Scan to USB
- Scanner Capabilities
- With Upgrade
- Scanner Resolution (DPI)
- Scanning Material Thickness
- Scan-to-Cut Data
- Detection type: Outline, Detection type: Region, Detection type: Line (Thinning)
- USB Cable
- Not Included
- 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor, 2 Year Limited Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards
CABLDF1Let the Deep Cut Blade do the hard work for you! This specially designed blade was made to cut thick materials like felt, denim and even leather. For use with ScanNCut Deep Cut Blade Holder (not included).
CABLDP1The Standard Cut Blade can be used to cut a wide range of both fabric and paper! For use with ScanNCut Standard Cut Blade Holder (not included).
CACD150 unique cutting patterns: 13 Basic Shapes, 10 Seasonal Patterns, 4 Card/Envelope/Tag Shapes, 6 Lace/Intricate Designs, 7 Titles (Days of the Week), and 10 Stencil Shapes (numbers 0-9).Upload cutting patterns to ScanNCutCanvas, a free, cloud-based web application that combines the versatility of your favorite design software and the awesome cutting power of your Brother ScanNCut. Visit scanncutcanvas.brother.com.Great for creating a variety of unique paper crafts, home décor items, party decorations, quilts, and so much more!Patterns on this CD are already included in the Brother ScanNCut2 CM650W model as built-in designs.For use with Brother ScanNCut and ScanNCut2 machines File format: .FCM
CAEBSBMS1Use these brass metal sheets to create unique embossing projects, from greeting cards to home décor items.
CAEBSKIT1The ScanNCut Embossing Starter Kit provides all of the materials you need to create an embossing effect on paper and metal. Now, there are so many possibilities to create unique projects with both line embossing and region embossing functions.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary