Looking for a lightweight, computerized sewing and quilting machine that can accommodate your larger projects? The CP7500 may just be your dream machine! With 70 built-in stitches, 110 stitch functions, and seven styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes, this machine is perfect for all your crafting, garment or home decorating needs. The oversized wide table can accommodate your quilting and larger projects as well. Convenient features such as an LCD screen with computerized stitch selection, automatic needle threading, automatic bobbin winding, one-step bobbin replacement, and one-touch start/stop/reverse operations also make the CP7500 easy to learn and use. It even has a hard cover to protect your investment. Lightweight, affordable and packaged with over a dozen accessories, the CP7500 is the perfect computerized solution to your sewing needs.
- 70 built-in stitches and 110 stitch functions
- LCD screen with computerized stitch selection
- Oversized wide table for quilting and larger projects
- One-touch start/stop/reverse operations
- 1-Step Buttonhole with 7 Styles
- Automatic needle threading
- Quick-Set™ drop-in bobbin and automatic bobbin winding
- Variable sewing speed control
- Selection of accessories included; hard cover, six sewing feet and more
- 1 Brighter LED
- Needle Threading System
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Stitch Select
- LED Stitch Selection
- Thread Sensor
- Upper Thread and Bobbin Sensors
- Accessory Storage
- Included Accessory Feet
- Zigzag foot, Buttonhole foot, Zipper foot, Button Sewing foot, Overcasting foot, Blindstitch foot, Monogramming foot
- Other Included Accessories
- Soft cover, accessory bag with needle kit, twin needle, ball point needle, seam ripper, cleaning brush, screwdriver, bobbins (3), eyelet punch, spool pin, spool caps (3), power cord and Operation Manual
- Number of Needles
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 11.6" x 7.0" x 16.2"
- Machine Weight
- 10.1 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 15.9" x 12.7" x 19.4"
- Shipping Weight
- 19.1 lbs
- UL/CSA Listed
- Yes, 110v
- 25 year limited warranty
- Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature
- Back to Beginning Key
- Built-in Quilting Stitches
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts
- Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)
- Buttonhole Styles
- 7 One-step
- Drop Feed/Free Motion
- Feed Dog
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Optional (additional purchase required)
- Included Quilting Feet
- Optional (additional purchase required
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch™ Feature
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Presser Foot Leveling
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Sideways Sewing
- Specialty Feet Included
- Yes (Additional specialty feet may be available. See Optional Accessories)
- Speed Control
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Stitch Width (mm)
THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals.THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals. With an intuitive layout and easy to use features, create, design, edit layout and quilt with absolute precision. Choose the software package that is right for you! Brother offers two software options to best suit your quilting automation needs. Select either THE Dream Motion Software OR upgrade to THE Dream Motion PRO for added features.
SA186Genuine Brother Accessory. Metal Open toe foot snaps on, to provide clear visibility when creating decorative and satin stitches. Metal open toed foot provides expanded stability and red markings for easy reference. Sole of foot is grooved to assure accurate stitch formation within feed dog area.
SA165This presser foot is useful for darning and freemotion machine quilting.
SA164Genuine Brother Accessory. Decorative narrow hemmer foot for picot hem finishes. Picot foot looks similar to narrow hemmer foot but is designed to create a shell look edge on lightweight fabric. Grooved soleplate for picot stitch formation. Cone shaped feet channel for edge finishing.
SA176The zig zag foot with ankle set has a snap on foot for sewing over rises at the beginning of or in the body of your fabric. Simply tilt the foot and push the button to set the foot. When a rise is encountered, the foot automatically releases on it's downward slope. No more getting stuck at a rise or uneven stitches on the down side! This is also a great item to have on hand as a replacement for a lost or damaged ankle.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary