This light weight computerized sewing machine is heavy on the features that you are looking for! The CS6000T has 60 built in stitches including, utility, decorative, heirloom, quilting and 7 styles of one step auto-sizing buttonholes. Whether you sew for crafting, garment, home decoration, or quilting; this machine has it all for you at an affordable price!The CS6000T also includes a plastic fitted wide table to support your larger projects such as quilts. Additional features include: Fast Needle Threader, Fast Bobbin Winding System, needle threader, one step drop in bobbin setting. An LED display with computerized stitch selection will make creating delicate family treasures a breeze using the built-in heirloom stitches.
- LED display with computerized stitch selection
- Has 60 built in stitches including utility, decorative, heirloom, quilting and 7 styles of one step auto-sizing buttonholes.
- Quick set drop-in bobbin and automatic needle threading system
- Electronic speed adjustment operates with or without foot control.
- Includes a plastic fitted wide table to support your larger projects such as quilts.
- 60 Built-in Stitches
- Easy Needle Threading
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- 1-Step Buttonhole with 7 styles
- LCD panel with computerized stitch selection
- Wide table included
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting
- 2 manual
- Dual LED
- Needle Threading System
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Quick set, drop-in bobbin
- Accessory Storage
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole A, Overcasting G, Monogramming N, Zipper I, Zigzag J, Blind stitch R, Button fitting M
- Other Included Accessories
- Seam ripper, Bobbins, Needle set, Twin needle, Cleaning brush, Screwdriver, Extra spool pin, Foot controller, Power cord, Manual
- Number of Needles
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 11.4" H x 6.7" W x 16" D
- Machine Weight
- 9.91 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 15" H x 9.9" W x 19.49" D
- Shipping Weight
- 14.30 lbs
- UL/CSA Listed
- 25 year limited warranty
- Built-in Quilting Stitches
- Buttonhole Styles
- Feed Dog
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- Electronic speed adjustment; operates with or without foot control.
- My Custom Stitch™ Feature
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Stitch Length (mm)
- 7mm, programmable
- Stitch Width (mm)
- 7mm, programmable
THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals.THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals. With an intuitive layout and easy to use features, create, design, edit layout and quilt with absolute precision. Choose the software package that is right for you! Brother offers two software options to best suit your quilting automation needs. Select either THE Dream Motion Software OR upgrade to THE Dream Motion PRO for added features.
SA109Genuine Brother Accessory. Attaches bias tape with widths less than 7 mm (1/4 of an inch) using straight, zig zag or decorative stitches. The design of this foot will place your ready-made bias tape or will fold and place precut bias strips correctly for easy sewing to the edge of a fabric
SA128Genuine Brother Accessory. Parallel grooves on the underside of foot hold an invisible zipper in place for easy installation of the zipper.
SA126Genuine Brother Accessory. The groove under the foot is slightly wider and flatter to form than the Picot Foot. Designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
SA132The adjustable guide can be used to sew parallel rows at preset even intervals. Slide straight bar into the hole of the presser foot ankle or walking foot (equipped with a mounting hole). The distance from the needle may be adjusted by sliding the guide from left to right.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary