The DCP-8065DN is more than just a reliable digital copier since it also has high-end functionality for your business. Includes automatic duplex (2-sided) printing, copying and even scanning‡. Plus, it can be installed on a (Ethernet‡) network for printing and scanning and still be utilized by everyone in the office for walk-up copying.
- High-speed copying and printing. Experience impressive copy and print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute. Produce professional-looking documents at up to 1200x1200 dpi.
- Network connectivity. With its standard Ethernet interface‡, it’s ready to install on a network right out of the box for printing and scanning.
- Automatic duplex (2-sided) capability. Copy or scan‡ both sides of an original document to either print or store the scan as two single-sided pages or as a single two-sided page. Or, you can copy or scan‡ two single-sided documents and produce a copy or store a scan as a single two-sided page.
- Multi-copying. You can make up to 99 copies at a time and even sort them in groups, too.
- Reduce/enlarge copies. Original documents can be reduced or enlarged from 25 – 400% in 1% increments.
- Legal-size document glass. Ample room for placing documents on the platen for scanning or copying up to legal-size documents.
- 50-page auto document feeder‡. A quick and easy way to copy or scan multi-page documents.
- Large, expandable paper capacity. Features a 250-sheet paper tray adjustable for letter or legal size paper, a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray plus an optional 2nd 250-sheet paper tray‡ to increase your total paper capacity to 550 sheets.
- Up to 30ppm print and copy speeds
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi laser printing
- 250-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for envelopes, letterhead, labels or card stock
- Stand alone copying - no PC required
- Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Parallel interfaces
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder for multi-page documents
- Flatbed color scanning with a legal-size document glass
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail) and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 (JPEG only) mobile device
- Standard Interface(s)
- Parallel, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 & Ethernet Interfaces
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing and Scanning
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) I/F
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), ICMP, WINS/NetBIOS, DNS, mDNS, LPR/LPD, Port9100, IPP, FTP, SNMP, HTTP, TELNET, SMTP, TFTP
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 30cpm Black
- Color/B&W Copying
- B&W Copying
- Copying Capability
- B&W Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Duplex Copying
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 24.7" x 22.3" x 22.6"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 48.5 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 20.9" x 17.7" x 18.7"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 35.9 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 30ppm Black
- CPU (Processor) Speed
- VR5500 266MHz
- Duplex Printing Capability
- PCL6 & BR-Script 3‡
- First Time to Print
- Approx. 8.5 seconds or less
- LCD Display
- Yes (Monochrome)
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 22 characters/5 lines
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 20,000 printed pages
- Print Resolution (max dpi)
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi
- Toner Save Mode
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) TN550 Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (3,500 Pages)(1) DR520 Drum Unit (25,000 Pages)
- 3 Year Warranty: 2 Year Exchange/1 Year Depot
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Approx. toner yield based on Letter size paper at 5% page coverage. Drum yield is an approximate rating (yields may vary with conditions and use).|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary