The Brother DS-920DW mobile scanner is perfect for the mobile professional who needs a powerful scanner that will slide right into a briefcase or business bag. It's ideal for capturing two-sided business documents, as well as receipts, business cards, embossed plastic cards, invoices, photographs, and more. It can operate completely wirelessly thanks to the Wi-Fi interface and included rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, enabling Wi-Fi transfer of scanned documents to computers and mobile devices‡;. It scans at up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution (interpolated) and 600x600 dpi (optical), with fast color and black scan speeds of up to 8ppm, 5ppm duplex‡;. Its small size, flexible USB or battery power, and valuable suite of scanning software make it a great fit for home offices and desks with limited space, too!
- Fast Scan Speeds. Scans single-sided materials at up to 8ppm, up to 5ppm duplex, in both color and black/white‡.
- Powered via Rechargeable Li-ion Battery or USB cable. Both included.
- Wi-Fi Transfer Scanned Documents. Wirelessly send scanned documents to your computer or mobile device‡.
- High-Precision Scanning. Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution.
- Single-Pass Duplex. Scans two-sided materials in a single pass.
- SD Media Card Support. Plus a 4GB SD memory card included.
- Wide Compatibility. Windows, Mac®, and Linux® compatible‡.
- Bundled with a Valuable Software Suite. Including desktop document and business card management, OCR, and receipt management programs‡.
- Versatile Media Handling. Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and plastic cards, and more - from business card size up to 8.5"(W) x 32"(L).
- Receipt Management Software. Includes BR-Receipts‡, offering organization of scanned receipts and data exporting to Quicken® and QuickBooks®.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Acceptable Media Types
- Daily Duty Cycle‡
- Maximum Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Maximum Paper Size: Single Sheet‡
- 8.5" (W) x 32" (L)
- Media Weights: Single Sheets
- 16 - 28
- Plastic Card Sizes (Min/Max)
- 1.57" x 1.57" / 3.4" x 3.4"
- Plastic Card Thickness
- 0.07mm - 0.8mm
- Direct Scanning Destinations‡
- File, Image, E-mail, OCR, FTP/SFTP, Shared Folder, Print
- Duplex Scanning
- Image Sensor
- Dual CIS
- Maximum Black Scan Speed: Duplex‡ (ppm)
- Maximum Black Scan Speed: Simplex‡ (ppm)
- Maximum Color Scan Speed: Duplex‡ (ppm)
- Maximum Color Scan Speed: Simplex‡ (ppm)
- Optical Scan Resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Drivers Included‡
- TWAIN, SANE
- Scan File Formats
- PDF Single-page/Multi-page (Secure PDF, Searchable PDF, PDF/A), JPEG (JPG), PDF Single-page/Multi-page (PDF/A, High Compression PDF
- Scan To Feature
- E-mail, Shared Folder, Image, OCR, File
- Scanning Modes
- 24-Bit Color, 8-Bit Gray Scale, 1-Bit Monochrome
- Automatic Document Feeder
- LCD Display
- 1-line mono
- Scanner Type
Advanced Scan Features
- Paper Jam Sensor
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Bluetooth Compatibility
- Near Field Communications‡
- Optional Interface(s)‡
- Scan to SD Card Scan to Mobile via MIWAND™ app (available in Apple and Android app stores)
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, DNS Resolver, HTTP Server, ICMP, DHCP, BOOTP
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 12.1" x 2.6" x 1.6"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Carton Width
- Carton Height
- Carton Length
- Carton Weight
- 2.4 lbs
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 15% - 85%
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 41°F - 95°F (5°C - 35°C)
- Power Source
- Rechargable Lithium-Ion Battery, USB
- Carton Contents
- DSmobile 920DW Scanner, Micro USB Cable, Lithium-ion Battery, 4GB SD Memory Card, Carrier Sheet, Calibration Sheet, Cleaning Cloth, Soft Carrying Bag, Installation DVD with software and drivers, User's Manual (printable from DVD), Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Sheet, and Product Registration Sheet
- 1 Year Limited
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|BR-Receipts ‡||BR-Receipts software available via download from Brother Online (only available in the USA). Visit http://www.brothercloud.com/br-receipts for download details. Quicken and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.|
|Daily Duty Cycle ‡||Maximum number of scanned pages per day can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum product life, it is best to choose a scanner with a daily duty cycle that exceeds your requirements.|
|Direct Scanning Destinations ‡||Scan-to options accessible via included Button Manager V2 software (Windows®) or DSmobileCapture application (Mac® & Windows®). Scan-to email, FTP, shared folder, and print options not supported by Mac® OS. Scan to OCR and Microsoft Office formats via included PaperPort™ 12 SE (Windows®) or PageManager® 9 (Mac®) software.|
|Operating System Compatibility‡||For complete OS compatibility visit www.support.brother.com.|
|Scan Drivers Included ‡||SANE driver available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scanning Speed ‡ (ppm)||Color and monochrome scan speed with all advanced features turned off, LTR at 300dpi. See www.brother.com for details.|
|Searchable PDF ‡||Scan to Searchable PDF format via included PaperPort™ 12 SE (Windows®) or PageManager® 9 (Mac®) software.|
|Wi-Fi Transfer / Mobile Device Compatibility ‡||Scanned materials can only be wirelessly transferred to Wi-Fi enabled computers and mobile devices with Internet browsers, as well as Apple® and Android™ mobile devices via free ScanHub® app. ScanHub® app available for download from the Apple® App Store and Google Play™ Store.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary