Ideal for home or home office printer sharing, the HL-2070N is an affordable monochrome laser printer. Offering the same footprint, print speed and paper capacity as the HL-2040, the HL-2070N also features a built-in Ethernet network interface‡.
- Built-in Ethernet network interface is ideally suited for setting up and using your printer on your wired or wireless network.
- Quick processing. Offering 16MB of memory standard, the HL-2070N prints your documents, fast.
- Extensive compatibility. The HL-2070N provides PCL6 emulation for compatibility with office applications.
- Fast print speed. With an up to 20 pages per minute print speed, users can quickly produce reports, letters and spreadsheets.
- Compact footprint. The HL-2070N can fit virtually anywhere, maximizing desk or shelf space.
- Generous paper capacity. An up to 250-sheet input tray and a single-sheet manual feed slot‡ allow the HL-2070N to easily print letter and legal size documents as well as envelopes.
- 16MB memory standard
- Prints up to 20ppm
- 250-sheet paper capacity
- HQ1200 resolution (up to 2400 x 600 dpi)
- Built-in Ethernet network interface
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Standard Interface(s)
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Parallel, USB
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- TCP/IP (ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS, LPR/LPD, Raw Port/PORT 9100, SMB Print, IPP, FTP, mDNS, TELNET, SNMP, HTTP), Apple's Simple Network Configuration for OS X 10.2.4 or greater
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 18.0 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 14.3 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 20ppm Black
- CPU (Processor) Speed
- 133 MHz
- PCL6, IBM Proprinter, Epson FX
- First Time to Print
- Less than 10 sec.
- LCD Display
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 10,000 pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Print Resolution (max dpi)
- HQ1200 (up to 2400 x 600 dpi)
- Print Technology
- B/W Laser Technology
- Printer Driver Compatibility†
- Windows®, Mac OS® & Linux
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 to 2,000 pages
- Standard Memory
- 16MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡
- Single-sheet manual bypass
- Max. Paper Capacity with all Options
- 250-Sheet Paper Capacity
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels, Transparencies
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 100 sheets
- Output Paper Capacity with all Options
- 100 sheets
- Paper Handling Size - Multi-Purpose Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (2.75-8.5" (w), 4.57-14" (l))
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Sheet Weight - Multi-purpose Tray (min/max)
- 16-43 lbs. (bond)
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (min/max)
- 16-28 lbs. (bond)
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡
- 250-Sheet Input Capacity
Power & Operating Requirements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- Operating Env: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Env: Temperature
- 50-90.5 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Sleep/Ready/Printing
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60 Hz
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 1,500 pages‡)(1) DR350 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages‡)CD-ROM – Includes User’s Manual and Printer DriversAC Power CordQuick Setup Guide
- "In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridge (1,500 pages)(1) DR350 Drum Unit (12,000 pages)
- 1 Year Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Toner yield is approximate, based on 5% page coverage (letter). Drum yield is approximate, and may vary by type of use.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)||Cable(s) not included. USB interface is compatible with USB 2.0 specification.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary