Fast, Reliable, Convenient Color for Home Offices and Small Offices A built-in wireless 802.11b/g network interface and fast color and black print speeds make this compact and affordable printer a smart choice for your home or small office. Produce your own crisp, vibrant business documents at an impressive print speed of up to 19ppm - Up to 4X faster color printing than competing color laser printers!‡ Plus, for convenient walk-up printing, this printer has a USB Direct Interface to print JPEG and PDF files from your USB flash memory drive.
- Fast Color Printing. Help increase your productivity with a fast print speed of up to 19ppm in color and black.
- Flexible connectivity. Featuring wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet interfaces, you can easily share this printer with others on your wired or wireless network. The printer also has a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- USB Direct Interface. Print PDF and JPEG files directly from your USB flash memory drive without connecting to your PC. Also, connect directly to your PictBridge-enabled digital camera to print pictures from the camera, without first downloading to your PC.
- Vibrant Color Output. Produce your own professional-looking business documents at up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution using Brother Digital LED print technology.
- Large paper capacity. It has an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal paper, plus a single-sheet manual feed slot for printing envelopes or thicker media.
- Wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces
- Fast, up to 19ppm color and black printing
- USB Direct Interace to print directly from your USB flash memory drive‡ or PictBridge-enabled camera
- Up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution
- Straight-Through Paper Path. A convenient manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path for printing envelopes, thicker media and custom paper sizes.
- Easy to set up and use. For users with wireless access points that support Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ or AOSS™, you can automatically configure your wireless settings by simply pressing a button on your router.
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray, plus single-sheet manual feed slot for printing envelopes and thicker media
- Compact design saves valuable workspace
- Easy to replace toner cartridges. A top-loading design makes it easy to install and replace toner cartridges.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: Brother™ iPrint&Scan.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page, e-mail, Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint® & Text files) from your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile device
- One-Push Wireless Configurations
- AOSS™ or Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ capable routers
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11b/g, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMP, LLTD responder, WebServicesPrint, SSL/TLS
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, APOP,POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMPv6, LLTD responder, WebServicesPrint, SSL/TLS
- USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 24.7" x 21.9" x 18.1"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 48.5 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 16.1" x 18.3" x 9.8"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 41.9 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 19ppm Black
- Color Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 19ppm Color
- Consumable Type
- Toner Cartridge & Drum Unit
- CPU (Processor) Speed
- 300 MHz
- PCL6, BR-Script3‡
- First Time to Print
- Less than 15 sec (black) / 16 sec. (color)
- LCD Display
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 25,000 pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB (144-pin DIMM)‡ - 1 slot available
- Print Resolution (max dpi)
- Up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology
- Digital Color LED Technology
- Printer Driver Compatibility†
- Windows®, Mac OS® & Linux
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 300 to 1,500 pages
- Standard Memory
- 64MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡
- Single-sheet manual bypass slot
- Max. Paper Capacity with all Options
- 250 Sheet Paper Capacity
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels, Recycled Paper
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 100 sheets
- Output Paper Capacity with all Options
- 100 sheets
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (3.0"-8.5" (w), 4.57"-14" (l)
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Recommended Paper Brands
- Plain Paper: Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., Labels: Avery Laser Label #5160
- Sheet Weight - Manual Feed (min/max)
- 16-43 lbs. (bond)
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (min/max)
- 16-28 lbs. (bond)
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡
- 250-Sheet Input Capacity
Power & Operating Requirements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- Avg. 30B / Avg. 53dB
- Operating Env: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Env: Temperature
- 50-90.5 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Sleep/Ready/Printing
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60 Hz
- Security Functions
- Secure function lock, secure print
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES), LEAP(CKIP), EAP-FAST(TKIP/AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- 1 Set of Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pgs each‡)(1) DR210CL Drum Unit Set (15,000 pgs‡)CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer DriversAC Power CordQuick Setup Guide
- "In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡
- 1 Set of Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pgs each)(1) DR210CL Drum Unit Set (15,000 pgs)
- 1 Year Limited
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡||PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG and XPS files via your USB flash memory driveSupports the Camera & Imaging Products Association PictBridge standard CIPA DC-001. Visit http://www.cipa.jp/pictbridge for more informationUSB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary