High-Performance Brother Color Laser Printer with Wireless Networking for Small Businesses or WorkgroupsPerfect for small businesses or workgroups, the Brother™ HL-4570CDW is a high-performance color laser printer with wireless networking and duplex that can print business documents fast (up to 30ppm), and in brilliant color. Print professional-looking presentations, brochures, reports and more. This affordable printer features wireless networking and automatic duplex for printing two-sided documents to help save paper. Also, optional high yield replacement toner cartridges are available to help lower your operating costs.
- Fast color output. With a print speed up to 30ppm in both color and black, you no longer have to wait for brilliant color output.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Using the duplex printing feature, you can help reduce your printing costs and produce professional looking two-sided documents, presentations and brochures.
- USB Direct Interface. This color laser printer with wireless networking enables you to print PDF and JPEG files directly from your USB flash memory drive without connecting to your PC.
- High capacity replacement toner cartridges. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using high yield replacement toner cartridges.
- Built-in Networking. Featuring built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces, you can easily share the HL-4570CDW with everyone on your wired or wireless network.
- Flexible paper handling. Use the 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal paper. Plus, a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for envelopes or thicker media.
- Prints up to 30ppm color and black
- USB Direct Interface to print directly from your USB flash memory drive‡
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- High capacity replacement toner cartridges available‡
- 300-sheet standard paper capacity, expandable‡
- Built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces
- Expandable paper capacity. You can increase your total paper capacity to 800 sheets by adding an optional 500-sheet letter/legal paper tray‡.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: Brother™ iPrint&Scan.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Industry Specific Certifications
- Cerner Certified
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page, e-mail, Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint® & Text files) from your Apple®, Android™, Kindle Fire™ or Windows® Phone 7 or 8 mobile device
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- AOSS™, Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ capable routers
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11b/g, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server, TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/ v3, ICMP, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print), CIFS client, SNTP client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP, POP), SNMP v3, Kerberos
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server, TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMPv6, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print), CIFS Client, SNTP Client
- USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 25.6" x 22.6" x 20.5"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 56.2 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 16.1" x 19.1" x 12.3"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 46.3 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 30ppm Black
- Color Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 30ppm Color
- Consumable Type
- 4 Toner Cartridges & Drum
- CPU (Processor) Speed
- 400 MHz
- Duplex Printing Capability
- PCL6, BR-Script3‡
- First Time to Print
- Less than 16 sec (color and black)
- LCD Display
- Yes (Flip-up)
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 60,000 pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Up to 256 MB (DDR2 16bit, 144pin)‡
- Print Resolution (max dpi)
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology
- Color Laser Technology
- Printer Driver Compatibility†
- Windows® & Mac OS®
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 750 to 4,000 pages
- Standard Memory
- 128MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡
- 50-Sheet Multi-purpose Tray
- Media Type
- Plain Paper, Thin Paper, Thick Paper, Thicker Paper, Recycled Paper, Bond, Label, Envelope, Env. Thin, Env.Thick, Glossy Paper‡
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity)
- LT-300CL (500 sheets)‡
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 150 sheets (face down)
- Paper Handling Size - Multi-Purpose Tray
- Width 2.75" to 8.5", Length 4.57" to 16"
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, A4, A5, B6
- Recommended Paper Brands
- Plain Paper: Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., Labels: Avery Laser Label #5160, Glossy Paper
- Sheet Weight - Multi-purpose Tray (min/max)
- 16-43 lbs. (bond)
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (min/max)
- 16-28 lbs. (bond)
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡
- 250-Sheet Input Capacity
Power & Operating Requirements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- Operating Env: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Env: Temperature
- 50-90.5 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Sleep/Ready/Printing
- Power Source
- 110V-120V AC 50/60 Hz
- Security Functions
- Secure print, Secure function lock
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES), 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) TN310BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 pages‡)(1) TN310C/TN310M/TN310Y (1,500 pgs‡ each)(1) DR310CL Drum Unit (25,000 pgs‡)CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer DriversAC Power CordQuick Setup Guide
- "In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡
- (1) TN310BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 pages)(1) TN310C/TN310M/TN310Y (1,500 pgs each)(1) DR310CL Drum Unit (25,000 pgs)
- 1 Year On-Site Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Media Type||Single-sheet via multi-purpose tray for glossy paper.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡||PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory driveUSB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary
In order to best assist you, please use one of the channels below to contact the Brother support team.
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Basic machine operation and specification questions
• Order status/tracking information
• Product/service feedback
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Wireless installation and troubleshooting
• Software and drivers
• Printing, copying, scanning, faxing issues and errors
Best for quick help with:
• Questions regarding basic machine operations and specifications
• Fax setup and operation
• Order status/Tracking information