The HS1000 lightweight computerized sewing machine makes a great first-time machine because of it's simplicity and durability. It's light weight and compact size makes it perfect for dorm rooms, vacation homes or carrying to sewing classes. It's loaded with stitches and features to make your sewing sessions more fun. Quilters will appreciate the included large table, walking foot, quilting foot and quilting guide.
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting
- Super Bright
- Needle Threading System
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Quick-Set Bobbin
- Thread Sensor
- Accessory Storage
- Included Accessory Feet
- Walking and spring action quilting
- Other Included Accessories
- Power cord, foot control, sewing notions, instructions
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y)
- Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached
- Thread Wiper
- Cap Frame Capability (check instruction manual for size specifics)
- Number of Needles
- One, with twin needle capability
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 16.2" x 6.7" x 12.3"
- Machine Weight
- 13 lbs.
- UL/CSA Listed
- 25 year limited warranty
- Buttonhole Styles
- Feed Dog
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch™ Feature
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Stitch Width (mm)
There are no accessories for this model currently.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary