Designed for ease of use, this stylish, sleek machine comes ready to sew. The HS2500 features 70 built-in stitches, including 7 styles of 1-step buttonholes, and stitches for utility, decorative and heirloom sewing. Ease of use features include a brightly lit LCD display screen with intuitive stitch selection, automatic needle threading, automatic bobbin winding, Quick-set™ drop-in bobbin, and electronic variable speed control. For true versatility, this machine offers 6 included presser feet, drop feed for free motion quilting, operation with or without the included foot control, and a free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface. Includes English/Spanish instruction book, and 25-year limited warranty.
- 70 built-in stitches, including 7 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles
- 110 stitch functions for garment construction, quilting, decorative and heirloom sewing
- Backlit LCD display with intuitive electronic stitch selector
- Exceptional feed system – sew on a wide range of fabrics
- Adjustable sewing speed
- Super bright LED-lit work area
- Easy threading system, and automatic needle threader
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- Quick-set™ drop-in bobbin
- Operation with or without included foot controller pedal
- Lightweight with built-in handle for portability
- Includes 6 quick-change presser feet
- Includes English/Spanish operation manual
- 25-year limited warranty
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting
- Needle Threading System
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Stitch Select
- LED Stitch Selection
- Thread Sensor
- Upper Thread and Bobbin Sensors
- Accessory Storage
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole foot, Overcasting foot, Monogramming foot, Zipper foot, Blind stitch foot, Button fitting foot
- Other Included Accessories
- Accessory pouch with needle set, twin needle, ballpoint needle, bobbins (4), extra spool pin, seam ripper, cleaning brush, screwdriver, power cord, English/Spanish operation manual
- Number of Needles
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 13" x 17" x 8"
- Machine Weight
- 11 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 15.4" x 19.4" x 10.5"
- Shipping Weight
- 14.9 lbs
- 25 year limited warranty
- Built-in Quilting Stitches
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts
- Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)
- Buttonhole Styles
- 7 One-step
- Drop Feed/Free Motion
- Feed Dog
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Optional (additional purchase required)
- Included Quilting Feet
- No - Optional (additional purchase required)
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Specialty Feet Included
- Yes (Additional specialty feet may be available. See Optional Accessories)
- Speed Control
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Stitch Width (mm)
THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals.THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals. With an intuitive layout and easy to use features, create, design, edit layout and quilt with absolute precision. Choose the software package that is right for you! Brother offers two software options to best suit your quilting automation needs. Select either THE Dream Motion Software OR upgrade to THE Dream Motion PRO for added features.
ETP001Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP030Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP058Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP070Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary