An inspiration to modish mavens and fashionistas, the Project Runway Limited Edition LB6770 PRW sewing and embroidery combination machine brings new creative potential to a designer's palette. As the first Project Runway machine to offer embroidery,the LB6770 PRW contains: 70 built-in embroidery designsfive monogramming fonts120 frame pattern combinationsImparting style and panache to designer creations, the LB6770 PRW includes:67 built-in stitches98 stitch functions10 styles of one-step automatic buttonholes Tote this limited edition machine to classes and workshops using the included Project Runway custom fashion rolling luggage. Make your mark on the runway with added dimension, color, texture, and sophistication usingthe LB6770 PRW.
- 70 built-in embroidery designs, 5 monogramming fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations
- On-screen reference guide in 16 languages
- Backlit, touch screen LCD display
- 67 stitch functions including 10 styles of one-step automatic buttonholes
- Push-button automatic thread trimmer
- Quick-Set™ bobbin and advanced needle threader
- 70 built-in Embroidery Designs
- Easy built-in thread
- Auto Thread cutter
- 5 built-in Embroidery Fonts
- 67 built-in sewing stitches
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting
- Push-Button Automatic
- Built-in Memory
- Yes (sewing/embroidery)
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches
- Backlit, Touch Screen 38 mm x 71 mm
- Needle Threading System
- On-Screen Editing
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Top (horizontal)/Drop-in Quick Set™
- Thread Sensor
- Upper Thread and Bobbin Sensors
- Accessory Storage
- Other Included Accessories
- 7 feet (buttonhole, overcastting, monogramming, zipper, zigzag, blind hem, and button fitting), seam ripper, 4 bobbins including clips, needle set, twin needle, cleaning brush, eyelet punch, screwdriver, touch pen, 3 spool caps, spool pin, spool net, foot controller, scissors, disc-shaped screwdriver, embroidery hoop, accessory case, soft cover, and manual.
- Built-in Embroidery Designs (Non-License)
- Built-in Frame Designs
- 10 frames, 12 patterns
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y)
- 4” x 4”
- Number of Needles
- Single needle machine
- 25 year limited warranty
- Built-in Quilting Stitches
- Drop Feed/Free Motion
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Stitch Length (mm)
- up to 5.0 mm
- Stitch Width (mm)
- up to 7.0 mm
THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals.THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals. With an intuitive layout and easy to use features, create, design, edit layout and quilt with absolute precision. Choose the software package that is right for you! Brother offers two software options to best suit your quilting automation needs. Select either THE Dream Motion Software OR upgrade to THE Dream Motion PRO for added features.
ETP001Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP030Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP058Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP070Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary