The Brother LX2375 sewing machine is super easy to learn and use, which makes it great for beginner sewers and those looking for a reliable, budget-friendly, and virtually hassle-free machine. It features 20 stitch functions using the two built-in stitches (straight and zigzag), intuitive dials for changing the stitch width and length, an easy bobbin winder, and a built-in sewing light that illuminates your work area. With the included foot pedal controller, you can start and stop the machine with a touch of your foot, while keeping your hands free to maneuver your fabric. The LX2375 also comes with a built-in free arm for sewing or hemming cuffs and pants, built-in accessory storage, two sewing feet, and even two starter spools of thread.
- 20 stitch functions, using the two built-in stitches (straight and zigzag)
- Built-in free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Easy bobbin winder
- Easy-to-use stitch width and stitch length dials
- Quick-change presser feet
There are no accessories for this model currently.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary