The MFC-7220 is ideal for your home or home office business needs due to its compact size and full functionality. It doesn't sacrifice anything since it offers high-quality laser printing, copying, scanning, faxing and PC Fax. Also, its 20-page auto document feeder‡ is convenient for copying, scanning or faxing multi-page documents.
- 250-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray
- Up to 1200 x 600 dpi laser printing
- Fast printing and copying. Offers print and copy speeds of up to 20 pages per minute.
- Large paper capacity. Features a 250-sheet paper tray adjustable for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual bypass for envelopes, labels or other types of media.
- High-quality laser output. Produces professional-looking documents at a low cost per page that laser technology provides you.
- 20-page auto document feeder‡. A quick and easy way to copy, fax or scan up to legal-size (8.5” x 14”) multi-page documents.
- 16 MB standard memory. Stores up to 500 pages‡ in memory for faxing and can handle multiple print jobs and copying.
- USB and parallel interfaces‡. Provides the flexibility of connecting to your computer via USB or Parallel or even to two computers.
- PC-free copying and faxing. You don’t have to be connected to a computer or have your computer turned ON to make copies or send and receive faxes.
- 20-page capacity auto document feeder for multi-page documents
- Up to 20ppm print and copy speeds
- PC-free copying and faxing
- USB and Parallel interfaces‡
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Optional Interface(s)
- Standard Interface(s)
- Parallel & USB‡ Interfaces
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 20cpm Black
- Copying Capability
- B/W Copying
- Design Style
- Traditional Sheetfed
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 50% - 200%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 17.8" x 19.4" x 16.9"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 23.8 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 14.7" x 14.7" x 10.3"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 16.3 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 6 seconds per page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (260 locations)
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- 14.4K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 500 page fax memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- Approx. 4 sec/page
- Telephone Handset
- Corded telephone handset
- Total Auto Dial Locations
- 210 locations
- LCD Display
- Yes (Monochrome)
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 16 characters/1 line
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- approx. 10,000 printed pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 to 2,000 pages
- Standard Memory
- 16MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 20-Page ADF
- Maximum Input of ADF (Width/Height)
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels, Transparencies
- Minimum Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 100 sheets
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (2.75-8.5" (w), 4.57-14" (l))
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, A4, B5, A5, Executive
- Recommended Paper Brands
- Plain Paper: Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb. Recycled Paper: Xerox Recycled SupremeTransparency: 3M CG 3300Labels: Avery Laser Label #5160
- Sheet Weight - ADF (min/max)
- 17 - 24 lbs.
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 1,500 pages‡)(1) DR350 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages‡)User's GuideQuick Setup GuideAC Power CordHandsetTelephone Line CordHandset Curly CordPaper Ejection TraySoftware CD-ROM for Windows®Software CD-ROM for Mac®
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) Starter Toner (1,500 pages)(1) DR350 (12,000 pages)
- 1 Year Limited
|Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡||Based on Brother #1 Chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Approx. toner yield based on Letter size paper at 5% page coverage. Drum yield is an approximate rating (yields may vary with conditions and use).|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)||USB interface is compatible with USB 2.0 specification.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary