The MFC-7225N is ready to use on your network at your home office or small-to-medium size business for printing, scanning and PC Fax†. Its 32 MB memory capacity and 4-day battery backup assures you that you won't lose any of your faxes. It also includes a Super G3 fax modem for fast fax transmission and an automatic document feeder‡ for copying, scanning and faxing multi-page documents.
- Fast printing and copying. Offers print and copy speeds of up to 20 pages per minute.
- Network connectivity. With its standard Ethernet interface‡, it’s ready to install on a network right out of the box for printing, scanning and PC Fax†. Also includes USB and parallel interfaces‡.
- PCL6 and BR-Script 3 emulations‡. It can handle all of your printing, including documents with a variety of fonts and graphics.
- High-quality laser output. With up to 2400x600 dpi print resolution, you can produce professional-looking documents at a low cost per page that laser technology provides you.
- Large paper capacity. Features a 250-sheet paper tray adjustable for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual bypass for envelopes, labels or other types of media.
- 30-page capacity auto document feeder‡. A quick and easy way to copy, fax or scan multi-page documents.
- High-speed fax modem. Its 33.6K bps fax modem provides quick fax transmission.
- Back-lit LCD. The LCD illuminates when you press any button to help you see the menu options more clearly.
- Up to 20ppm print and copy speeds
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi laser printing
- 30-page capacity auto document feeder for multi-page documents
- 250-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray
- 33.6K bps high-speed fax modem with storage for up to 600 pages‡
- PC-free copying and faxing
- Ethernet, Parallel and USB interfaces‡
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail) and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 (JPEG only) mobile device
- Optional Interface(s)
- Standard Interface(s)
- Parallel, USB‡ & Ethernet Interfaces
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, PC Fax Send
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) I/F
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- TCP/IP, ARP RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA, WINS/NetBIOS, DNS, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, POP3/SMTP, IPP, FTP, TELNET, SNMP, HTTP, TFTP, mDNS
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 20cpm Black
- Copying Capability
- B/W Copying
- Design Style
- Traditional Sheetfed
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 50% - 200%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 17.8" x 19.4" x 16.9"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 23.8 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 14.7" x 14.7" x 10.3"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 16.3 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 2 seconds per page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (260 locations)
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- 33.6K bps Super G3 Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 600 page fax memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- Approx. 4 sec/page
- Telephone Handset
- Corded telephone handset
- Total Auto Dial Locations
- 210 locations
- LCD Display
- Yes (Monochrome)
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 16 characters/1 line
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 10,000 printed pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 to 2,000 pages
- Standard Memory
- 32MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 30-Page ADF
- Maximum Input of ADF (Width/Height)
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels, Transparencies
- Minimum Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 100 sheets
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (2.75-8.5" (w), 4.57-14" (l))
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 1,500 pages‡)(1) DR350 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages‡)User's GuideQuick Setup GuideAC Power CordHandsetTelephone Line CordHandset Curly CordPaper Ejection TraySoftware CD-ROM for Windows®Software CD-ROM for Mac®
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) Starter Toner (1,500 pages)(1) DR350 (12,000 pages)
- 1 Year Limited
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡||Based on Brother #1 chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Approx. toner yield based on 5% page coverage (letter). Drum yields are an approximate rating and may vary by the type of use.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)||USB interface is compatible with USB 2.0 specification.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary