Compact Monochrome Laser All-in-One for your Desktop or Small OfficeThe Brother™ MFC-7360N is a compact and affordable all-in-one that produces fast, high-quality monochrome laser printing and copying, as well as color scanning, faxing, and PC faxing. It provides a built-in Ethernet interface to share with others on your network. Plus, a 35-page capacity automatic document feeder allows you to copy, scan or fax multi-page documents quickly and easily. The MFC-7360N offers flexible paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. In addition, its advanced capabilities allow you to scan documents to a file, image, OCR, or E-mail. To help lower your operating costs, a high-yield replacement toner cartridge* is available.
- Fast printing and copying. Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 24ppm and produce professional output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder‡. A quick and easy way to copy, fax or scan multi-page documents.
- Convenient paper handling. Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes, labels or other types of media.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning. Offers up to a 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan to" functions including: E-mail, file, image, and OCR.
- Flexible connectivity. A built-in Ethernet network interface allows for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Up to 24ppm print and copy speeds
- Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder for multi-page documents
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi laser printing
- High-quality color scanning, up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated)
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper
- Time-saving ID copy feature. Copy both sides of your identification card onto one page, keeping the original card size.
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother™ MFC-7360N offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: Brother™ iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother™ iPrint&Scan app.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace
- Optional Interface(s)
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet interfaces
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, PC Fax
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) I/F
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/ Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print)
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 24cpm Black
- Copying Capability
- B/W Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Letter / A4
- ID Copy
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 20.7" x 20.1"x 19.4"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 32.2 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 15.9" x 15.7" x 12.4"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 25.1 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 7 seconds per page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (258 locations)
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- 14.4K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 400 page fax memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- Approx. 2.5 sec/page
- Total Auto Dial Locations
- 208 locations
- LCD Display
- Yes (monochrome)
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 16 characters / 2 lines
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 10,000 printed pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 to 2,000 pages
- Standard Memory
- 32MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 35-Page ADF
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Maximum Input of ADF (Width/Height)
- Security Functions
- Setting Lock
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages‡)(1) DR420 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages‡)Quick Setup Guide and Basic User's GuideAC Power CordTelephone Line CordInstallation CD-ROM
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) Starter Toner (700 pages)(1) DR420 (12,000 pages)
- 1 Year Limited
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with MMR coding and standard resolution.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. For more details and mobile device compatibility, visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only. PC Fax Receive not supported for Mac OS®.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary