Compact Monochrome Laser All-in-One for your Desktop or Small OfficeThe Brother™ MFC-7460DN is ideal for any small office or home office. In addition to its fast, razor-sharp printing, it can also be used to make a quick copy or send/receive faxes‡ with or without your computer. Enjoy the convenience of having a high-quality color scanner, too. Scan multiple pages using the 35-page capacity auto document feeder or use the document glass for scanning a single document. Its advanced capabilities allow you to scan documents to a file, image, OCR, E-mail, FTP site or E-mail Server‡. With its built-in Ethernet network interface, you can easily share the MFC-7460DN with others in your office, too. Plus, a duplex printing capability enables you produce two-sided output, quickly and easily.
- Fast printing and copying. Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 27ppm and produce professional-looking output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Flexible paper handling. Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes and thicker media.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning. Offers an up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan to" functions including: E-mail, file, image, OCR, FTP, and E-mail Server‡.
- Flexible connectivity. A built-in Ethernet network interface allows for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Up to 27ppm print and copy speeds
- Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder for multi-page documents
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi laser printing
- High-quality color scanning, up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated)
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper
- Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing
- Easily produce two-sided output. Print professional two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing. This feature helps to reduce paper use and save money.
- Time-saving ID copy feature. Copy both sides of your identification card onto one page, keeping the original card size.
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother™ MFC-7460DN offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace
- Optional Interface(s)
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet interfaces
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, PC Fax
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) I/F
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/ Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print)
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 27cpm Black
- Copying Capability
- B/W Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Letter / A4
- ID Copy
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 20.7" x 20.1"x 19.4"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 32.6 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 15.9" x 15.7" x 12.4"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 25.6 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 7 seconds per page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (258 locations)
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- 14.4K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 400 page fax memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- Approx. 2.5 sec/page
- Total Auto Dial Locations
- 208 locations
- LCD Display
- Yes (monochrome)
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 16 characters / 2 lines
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 10,000 printed pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 to 2,000 pages
- Standard Memory
- 32MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 35-Page ADF
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Maximum Input of ADF (Width/Height)
- Security Functions
- Setting Lock, Secure Print
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages‡)(1) DR420 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages‡)Quick Setup Guide and Basic User's GuideAC Power CordTelephone Line CordInstallation CD-ROM
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) Starter Toner (700 pages)(1) DR420 (12,000 pages)
- 1 Year Limited
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with MMR coding and standard resolution.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. For more details and mobile device compatibility, visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only. PC Fax Receive not supported for Mac OS®.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|"Scan To" Feature†||Scan to E-mail Server requires SMTP/POP3 mail server support. Download from Brother Solutions Center at http://solutions.brother.com.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary