The MFC-795cw has an intuitive 5.0" TouchScreen color LCD display that enhances its user friendly functionalities. Flexible wireless (802.11b/g) or wired (Ethernet) network interfaces enable sharing of the All-in-One with multiple PCs on a network. In addition, it includes a built-in digital answering machine and handset to help streamline your office.
- Unattended Fax, Copy or Scan. Up to 15-sheet auto document feeder.
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. With speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color. ‡
- Built-in Wireless (802.11b/g) and Wired (Ethernet) Interfaces. Allows you to share the all-in-one to print, scan, PC Fax and access your digital camera media cards slots or USB flash memory drive.
- Send and Receive Faxes. Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps fax modem allows black and white or color faxing with or without a PC.
- Direct Photo Printing on Demand. Print photos directly from your digital camera's media card slots, PictBridge-enabled camera, or USB Flash Memory Drive.‡
- 4-Cartridge Ink System. Only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
- High Quality Printing. With droplet sizes as small as 1.5 picoliters and resolutions as high as 6000 x 1200dpi.‡
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified.
- Flatbed Copying and Scanning. Easily copy and scan books, thick or odd shaped documents.
- 5” TouchScreen Color LCD Display. Easily navigate through the menu by selecting items on screen. Plus, preview faxes, preview/enhance/edit photos and view help menus.
- Digital Answering Machine. Holds up to 29 minutes of messages/ 99 messages, full duplex speakerphone and corded handset.
- Direct photo printing on demand from media cards, PictBridge-enabled camera or USB flash drive±
- 5” TouchScreen Color LCD Display - easy to use and interactive
- Unattended fax, copy or scan using up to 15-page ADF
- Flexible wireless (802.11b/g) or wired Ethernet network interfaces
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail) from and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile device
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- Secure Easy Setup™, WiFi Protected Setup™, AOSS™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wireless (802.11b/g), PictBridge Interfaces, Media Card Slots and USB Flash Memory Drive
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) Interface (10/100 Base-TX), Wireless (802.11b/g)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, APIPA (Auto IP), NetBIOS/WINS, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, DNS Resolver, mDNS, FTP Server, TELNET, SNMPv1, TFTP, Scanner Port, LLTD Responder, Web Services (Printing)
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 23cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 20cpm Color
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Letter 8.5" x 11.7"
- N in 1 Function
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 21.9" x 10.0" x 18.1"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 24.7 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 18.1" x 14.8" x 7.1"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 19 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 3 Sec. Per Page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (256 locations)‡
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Caller ID Ready‡
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- Yes/24 Hours
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 480 Page Fax Memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Message Center®
- Yes (Up to 29 Minutes / 99 Messages Built-in Answering Machine)
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- 4.72 secs. (8.5" x 11")
- Telephone Handset
- Corded telephone handset
- LCD Display
- TouchScreen 5" Color LCD Display
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 2,500 Printed Pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 50 - 1000 Printed Pages
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 15-Sheet ADF
- Maximum Input of ADF (Width/Height)
- Legal 8.5" x 14"
- Maximum Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)
- Legal 8.5" x 14"
- Media Type
- Color Inkjet Technology
- Minimum Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Minimum Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)
- Wireless Network Security
- SSID (32 chr), WEP 64/128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (4) Cartridges LC61 Series CD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and MacUser's ManualQuick Setup GuideTelephone Line Cord
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- Innobella™LC61-BK‡, LC61-C‡, LC61-M‡, LC61-Y‡
- 1-Year Express Exchange Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡||Based on Brother #1 chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Click here for print speed methodology.|
|Borderless Printing||Borderless printing is available for Letter, 4"x6", 5"x8", 5"x7", A4, A6, 3.9"x5.8" and 5.8"x7.8" paper sizes.|
|Broadcasting (# of locations)||B&W only.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡||Based on Brother #1 Chart at standard resolution with MMR compression|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||Resolutions are listed vertical by horizontal dpi.|
|Quick Scan (Memory Transmission)‡||Using Brother #1 Chart at standard resolution and highest compression mode.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary