Fast, Reliable, Convenient Color for Home Offices and Small Offices A built-in wireless interface coupled with fast color and black print speeds make this All-in-One the perfect choice for your home office or small office! Help save time and money by producing your own high-quality, professional-looking business documents at an impressive print speed of up to 19ppm - Up to 4X faster color printing than competing color laser All-in-Ones!‡ Plus, it has a USB Direct Interface to print from or scan to your USB flash memory drive!‡ or print from your PictBridge-enabled camera, too!
- Fast printing and copying. Help increase your productivity with fast print and copy speeds of up to 19ppm.
- Vibrant Color Output. Produce your own professional-looking business documents at up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution using Brother Digital LED print technology.
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces to install on a wired or wireless network or connect locally to a single computer via USB.
- Large paper capacity. Equipped with an adjustable 250-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray, it also includes a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes or thicker media.
- High quality color scanning. Up to 19200 dpi (interpolated), with a variety of "scan-to" features .
- Easy to replace toner cartridges. A top-loading design makes it easy to install and replace toner cartridges.
- Versatile paper handling. Use the document glass or the 35-page capacity auto document feeder for copying, scanning or faxing a single page or multiple pages.
- Fax Flexibility. Send faxes from the All-in-One or your computer.
- Convenient direct printing and scanning. Includes a USB Direct Interface to print from or scan to your USB flash memory drive‡ or print from your PictBridge-enabled camera.
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother™ iPrint&Scan app.
- Outstanding Customer Support. The Brother™ MFC-9325CW offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page, e-mail, Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, & Text files) and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile device
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- AOSS™ or Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ capable routers
- Standard Interface(s)
- 802.11b/g Wireless, Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, PC Fax Send / Receive
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) and 802.11b/g Wireless I/F
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and ServerTELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMP, LLTD responder, WebServicesPrint, CIFS Client, SNTP, SSL/TLS
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMPv6, LLTD responder, WebServicesPrint, CIFS Client, SNTP, SSL/TLS
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 19cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 19cpm Color
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Letter / A4
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 29.3" x 23.3" x 22.6"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 62.8 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 16.9" x 19.3" x 15.7"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 50.5 lbs.
- Auto Fax Receive Date/Time Header
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 2 seconds per page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (258 locations)‡
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- 33.6K bps Super G3 Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 600 page fax memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- Approx. 2.5 sec/page
- Total Auto Dial Locations
- 208 locations
- LCD Display
- Yes (Monochrome)
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 16 characters/2 lines
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 25,000 pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Yes (up to 576MB)‡
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 300 to 1,500 pages
- Standard Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 35-Page ADF
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock, Setting Lock, Secure Print
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES), LEAP(CKIP), EAP-FAST(TKIP/AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pgs)(1) DR210CL Drum Unit Set (15,000 pgs)User's GuideQuick Setup GuideAC Power CordTelephone Line CordSoftware CD-ROM for Windows®Software CD-ROM for Mac®
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pgs)(1) DR210CL Drum Unit Set (15,000 pgs)
- 1 Year Limited
|Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡||Based on Brother #1 Chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡||PDF and JPEG files via USB flash memory driveSupports the Camera & Imaging Products Association PictBridge standard CIPA DC-001. Visit http://www.cipa.jp/pictbridge for more informationUSB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary
In order to best assist you, please use one of the channels below to contact the Brother support team.
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Basic machine operation and specification questions
• Order status/tracking information
• Product/service feedback
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Wireless installation and troubleshooting
• Software and drivers
• Printing, copying, scanning, faxing issues and errors
Best for quick help with:
• Questions regarding basic machine operations and specifications
• Fax setup and operation
• Order status/Tracking information