High-Performance Color Laser All-in-One for Small Businesses or WorkgroupsThe Brother™ MFC-9460CDN Color Laser All-in-One with Networking and Duplex combines print, copy, scan and fax in one powerful device. It produces high-impact color output at impressive print and copy speeds of up to 25ppm and offers flexible connectivity with Ethernet and USB interfaces. Its automatic duplex feature for two-sided printing helps save paper and optional high yield toner cartridges are available to help lower your operating costs – making this Color Laser All-in-One a practical choice for a small or medium-sized business.
- Fast color output. With a print speed up to 25ppm in both color and black, you no longer have to wait for brilliant color output.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Using the duplex printing feature, you can help reduce your printing costs and produce professional looking two-sided documents, presentations and brochures.
- USB Direct Interface. Print PDF and JPEG files directly from or scan to your USB flash memory drive without connecting to your PC.
- High capacity replacement toner cartridges. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using high yield replacement toner cartridges.
- Versatile paper handling. Use the 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal paper. Plus, a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for envelopes or thicker media.
- Expandable paper capacity. You can increase your total paper capacity up to 800 sheets by adding an optional 500-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray‡.
- Flexible connectivity. Install the MFC on a wired or wireless network via Ethernet or connect locally to a single computer via USB‡.
- High quality color scanning. Use the letter size document glass to scan a single page or the 35-page capacity auto document feeder to scan multiple pages at a time (up to legal-size).
- High-speed faxing. Send and receive faxes quickly in b&w or color using its high-speed 33.6K bps fax modem.
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother™ iPrint&Scan app.
- Outstanding Customer Support. The Brother™ MFC-9460CDN offers a 1 year on-site limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Industry Specific Certifications
- Cerner Certified, Performance Matters™ Certified
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page, e-mail, Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, & Text files) and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile device
- Standard Interface(s)
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, PC Fax
- Standard Network Interface
- 10/100 Base-TX (Ethernet)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, ICMP, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print), SNTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP, POP), SNMP v3802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, SNTP Client, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print), APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP, POP), SNMP v3802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 25cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 25cpm Color
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Letter / A4
- ID Copy
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- Yes (no PC required)
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 26.6" x 23.0" x 26.0"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 70.5 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 16.1" x 19.8" x 19.4"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 58.4 lbs.
- Auto Fax Receive Date/Time Header
- Yes (Monochrome only)
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 2.5 seconds per page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (366 locations)‡
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- 33.6K bps
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 500 page fax memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- Approx. 2.5 sec/page
- Total Auto Dial Locations
- 316 locations
- LCD Display
- Yes (Monochrome)
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 22 characters/5 lines
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 40,000 printed pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Up to 384MB (DDR2 16bit, 144pin)‡
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 500 to 3,000 pages
- Standard Memory
- 128MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 35-Page ADF
- Security Functions
- Setting Lock, Secure Function Lock, Store Print Log to Network
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) TN310BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 pages‡)(1) TN310C/TN310M/TN310Y (1,500 pgs‡ each)(1) DR310CL Drum Unit (25,000 pgs‡)Installation and Documentation CD-ROMsAC Power CordQuick Setup Guide and Basic User's Guide
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) TN310BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 pages)(1) TN310C/TN310M/TN310Y (1,500 pgs each)(1) DR310CL Drum Unit (25,000 pgs)
- 1 Year On-Site Limited
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Media Type||Single-sheet via multi-purpose tray for glossy paper.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡||Print/Scan: PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory drive Scan: PDF/A, Signed PDF, TIFF (mono)USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary