Print on a variety of paper sizes with the versatility to print up to 11" x 17" (Ledger Size). Print two-sided documents up to 11" x 17" in-house. Easy to set up wireless (802.11 b/g/n) or Ethernet networking with Embedded Web Server support. Two adjustable paper trays hold up to 500 sheets. Uses high or super high yield ink cartridges.
- High Capacity Paper Handling. Dual paper trays provide a total of 350-sheet capacity. Tray 1 holds up to 100 sheets of 3.5” x 5” to ledger 11" x 17" sized. Tray 2 holds up to 250 sheets of letter 8.5" x 11" up to ledger 11" x 17" sized paper.
- Fast Print Speeds. With speeds up to 35 ppm black and 27 ppm color (Fast Mode).‡ Up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).‡
- Built-in Wireless & Wired Interfaces. Easy to setup wireless (802.11 b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking.
- 35-page Auto Document Feeder. For unattended fax, scan or copy using the up to 35-sheet ADF.
- Uses Super High Yield (XXL Series) Replacement Ink Cartridges. Save More, Print More with Super High Yield Ink Cartridges. LC79 XXL Series replacement ink cartridges provide approximately 2,400 pages (black) and 1,200 pages (color)‡. Our efficient 4-cartridge system means that you only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced‡.
- 3.3" Widescreen Color LCD Display. Easily navigate through menus and preview faxes
- Professional Print Resolutions. With droplet sizes as small as 1.5 picoliters and high resolutions up to 6000 x 1200dpi‡.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty. Provides assurance and reliability.
- High Impact Printing. Up to ledger (11" x 17") paper printing- great for business applications.
- Unattended fax, copy or scan using up to 50-page ADF
- Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking
- Automatic Duplex Printing for creating two-sided documents up to 11" x 17"
- Dual paper trays (up to 250 sheets each) and single sheet manual bypass slot for total capacity of 500 sheets
- Print, copy, scan or fax up to 11" x 17" (ledger size) for high impact business documents
- Automatic Duplex Printing. Save paper with duplex printing up to 11" x 17" Ledger Size
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF & web page) from and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 (JPEG only and scanning not available) mobile device
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- WiFi Protected Setup™, AOSS™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Pictbridge, Wireless (802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Media Card Slots and USB Flash Memory Drive
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, Removable Drive, PC Fax Send / Receive, Scan to E-mail Server and I-Fax (download)
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) Interface (10/100 Base-TX), Wireless (802.11b/g/n)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1, TFTP server, SMTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, ICMP, Web Services (Print), LLTD responder, CIFS Client
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- (Turned off as default) NDP, RA, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, mDNS, FTP Server, TELNET, SNMPv1, TFTP, Scanner Port, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print), SMTP Client, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, POP3, APOP, FTP Client
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 23cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 20cpm Color
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Ledger (11.7" x 17")
- Duplex Copying
- ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡
- 6 cpm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color)‡
- 6 cpm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1 / ID Copy
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400% in 1% increments
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 25.8" x 23.5" x 17.3"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 53.4 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 21.3" x 19.3" x 13.0"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 40.1 lbs./18.2 kg.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 3 Sec. Per Page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (266 locations)
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- Yes/24 Hours
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 400 Page Fax Memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Message Center®
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- Yes (up to 400 Pages)
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Yes (B&W only)
- Telephone Handset
- LCD Display
- 3.3" Widescreen Color LCD Display
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 3.3" Widescreen Color LCD Display
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 12,000 Printed Pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 - 2000 Printed Pages
- Toner Save Mode
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock (Print / Scan / Copy / Fax)
- Wireless Network Security
- SSID (32 chr), WEP 64/128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP:AES), WPA2-PSK(AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (4) Cartridges LC75 (XL Series) Starter Ink Cartridges CD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and MacUser's ManualQuick Setup GuideTelephone Line Cord
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- Innobella LC75BK, LC75C, LC75M, LC75Y (XL Series) Starter Ink Cartridges
- 3-Year Limited
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|Borderless Printing||Borderless printing is available for Letter, Legal, Ledger, 4"x6", 5"x8", 3.5"x5", 5"x7", A4, A3, A6, 3.9"x5.8" and 5.8"x7.8" paper sizes.|
|Broadcasting (# of locations)||B&W only.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Duplex Printing Capability||Borderless printing not available on duplex. .866" top/bottom, .12" left/right minimum default margins on duplex|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 at standard resolution and highest compression mode.|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Actual yield of starter cartridge will be approx. 65% of replacement LC75 cartridge series, due to ink system initialization process. Approximate page yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. For more page yield information, see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡||Copy speed using ADF. Based on ISO/IEC 24735. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|ISO-based Print Speed (black)‡||Based on ISO/IEC 24734. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
|Warranty||Click here for 3-Year Limited Warranty statement.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary