Put an HD display where it’s most convenient, right in front of your eye, with the AiRScouter WD-200B Head Mounted Display. The AiRScouter’s unique ergonomic and optical design helps you maintain situational awareness as you work. Whether you’re a camera operator trying to get a difficult angled shot, a drone operator trying to maintain line-of-sight as you fly, or someone looking to get data hand-free while working hands-free, AiRScouter lets you work smarter by keeping your head in the game!
- Bright and Crisp HD Display The 720p HD LCD display offers a virtual screen size comparable to that of a 13" monitor
- Adjustable Focus to Fine-Tune Your Image A built-in diopter adjusts focal length from 12" - 200" and helps minimize eyestrain as you work.
- HDMI Video Input A full-sized HDMI input connects seamlessly to your gear without proprietary apps or hardware and accepts video input at 720p.‡
- Flexible Power Options Including an Internal Battery An internal battery lasts up to four hours, and the control box can also be powered through its AC adapter or a micro-USB port.‡
- Position the Display over Your Eye of Choice The flexible arm design lets the wearer position and angle the display over the eye of their choice and allows the display to be worn over glasses or sunglasses.
- Adjustable Brightness, Zoom, and More Controls include five levels of brightness adjustment and two levels of zoom.‡
- Form Factor
- Monocular (single eye)
- Wearing Style
- Headband style with flexible arm
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Video Input: Interface Type
- HDMI with HDCP Support
- Video Input: Supported Resolutions
- 720p (60Hz, 59.94Hz)
- USB Input
- Micro-USB Type B
- 720p (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Color Reproduction
- 24-bit (16.7 million colors),
- Adjustable Focal Length (in.)
- 12" - 200"
- Virtual Screen Size (in.)
- 13" (at 1 m distance)
- Field of View
- Functions -
- Adjustable Brightness (5 levels), Screen Rotation, Key Lock, Enlarge Mode, Auto-Off, Horizontal Flip
- Power Options
- AC Adapter, Internal Rechargeable Battery, USB Micro-B Port
- Power Consumption
- External Power Input
- DC 5V 1.0A
- Internal Battery Life (Hours)
- Environment: Operating Temperature
- 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Environment: Charging Temperature
- 50°F - 95°F (10°C - 35°C)
- Environment: Operating Humidity (%)
- Head Display Unit Dimensions (in.)
- 10.5" x 7.2" x 1.1"
- Control Box Dimensions (in.)
- 4.5" x 3.3" x 1.1"
- Cable Length (in.)
- Head Display Unit Weight (oz.)
- Control Box Weight (oz.)
- Package Contents
- Head display unit, headband, control box, flexible arm for right eye, flexible arm for left eye, full mirror, rechargeable Li-ion battery, AC adapter, rear band, clip, user's guide, product safety guide
- 1 Year Limited
AiRScouter MR-20HThe MR-20H Translucent Mirror accessory for the AiRScouter WD-200B head mounted display lets you overlay the video display on your surroundings.
|Power and Charging Notes||The internal battery can only be charged by the included AC adaptor. A USB power source may be used to power the control box, but it will not charge the battery. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 if the FCC Rules."|
|Supported Video Resolutions||This model supports 720p video input only. Full HD and higher resolution video input is not supported. See the Specifications for more details on supported video refresh rates.|
|Zoom Functions||The "Enlarge" function expands the center region of the screen image by a fixed magnification level. This level is preset and cannot be adjusted by the wearer.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary
In order to best assist you, please use one of the channels below to contact the Brother support team.
Best for help with:
• Basic machine operation and specification questions
• Order status/tracking information
• Product/service feedback
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 8:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Wireless installation and troubleshooting
• Software and drivers
• Printing, copying, scanning, faxing issues and errors
Best for quick help with:
• Questions regarding basic machine operations and specifications
• Fax setup and operation
• Order status/Tracking information