Take the viewfinder off your camera or the monitor off your rig, and put it on your head with the AiRScouter WD-330C Head Mounted Display, an innovative viewfinder solution that helps professional operators get the shots they want with comfort and ease while maintaining situational awareness. Unlike a traditional monitor, it can be used at nearly any angle and in almost any condition, even in bright sunlight, without cumbersome hoods or special lenses, and the SDI input connects seamlessly to a wide range of cameras and video systems and supports a range of input resolutions.
- Bright and Crisp HD Display The 720p HD LCD display offers a virtual screen size comparable to that of a 19" monitor
- Adjustable Focus to Fine-Tune Your Image A built-in diopter adjusts focal length from 12" - infinity and helps minimize eyestrain as you work.
- HD-SDI Video Input An SDI input connects seamlessly to your gear without proprietary apps or hardware and accepts video input up to 1080p.‡
- Flexible Power Options Including an Internal Battery An internal battery lasts up to three hours, and the control box can also be powered through its AC adapter or a micro-USB port.‡
- Position the Display over Your Eye of Choice The flexible arm design lets the wearer position and angle the display over the eye of their choice and allows the display to be worn over glasses or sunglasses.
- Adjustable Brightness, Zoom, and More Controls include five levels of brightness adjustment, three levels of zoom, and an available monochrome mode.‡
- Dust and Splash Resistant Display Enclosure The head display unit is IP54-rated, allowing for usage even in dusty or rainy environments.‡
- Isolate the Display With a Removable Eye Cup An included rubber eye cup makes it easier to see the display when working in bright environments.
- Carry Everything You Need with You The headset comes with a belt case and a foam-packed soft case for storage and transportation of the unit and accessories.
- Form Factor
- Monocular (single eye)
- Wearing Style
- Headband style with flexible arm
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Video Input: Interface Type
- Video Input: Supported Resolutions
- 1080i (60Hz, 59.94Hz, 50Hz), 720p (60Hz, 59.94Hz, 50Hz), 1080p (30Hz, 29.97Hz, 25Hz, 24Hz, 23.98Hz)
- USB Input
- Micro-USB Type B
- 720p (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Color Reproduction
- 24-bit (16.7 million colors),
- Adjustable Focal Length (in.)
- 12" - infinity
- Virtual Screen Size (in.)
- 19" (at 1 m distance)
- Field of View
- Dust and Water Resistance (IP rating)
- IP54 (head display unit only)
- Functions -
- Adjustable Brightness (5 levels), Screen Rotation, Key Lock, Enlarge Mode, Reduce Mode, Monocolor Mode
- Internal Battery Life (Hours)
- Power Options
- AC Adapter, Internal Rechargeable Battery, USB Micro-B Port
- Power Consumption
- External Power Input
- DC 5V 1.0A
- Environment: Operating Temperature
- 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Environment: Charging Temperature
- 50°F - 92°F (10°C - 33°C)
- Environment: Operating Humidity (%)
- Head Display Unit Dimensions (in.)
- 10.4" x 7.2" x 1.0"
- Control Box Dimensions (in.)
- 4.9" x 3.3" x 1.1"
- Cable Length (in.)
- Head Display Unit Weight (oz.)
- Control Box Weight (oz.)
- Package Contents
- Head display unit, headband, control box, flexible arm for right eye, flexible arm for left eye, rechargeable Li-ion battery, AC adapter, rear band, clip, large eyecup, belt case, soft case, quick start guide
- 1 Year Limited
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|Limits to IP54-rating||This rating is not to suggest that the display unit is either dust-proof or water-proof, and it should not be treated as such (e.g., it should not be submerged in water.) This rating is for the head display unit only. Please take appropriate precautions when exposing the control box to inclement conditions.|
|Power and Charging Notes||The internal battery can only be charged by the included AC adapter. A USB power source may be used to power the control box, but it will not charge the battery. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 if the FCC Rules.|
|Supported Video Resolutions||This model supports HD-SDI video resolutions (those included in the SMPTE 292 standard), including 720p, 1080i, and 1080p up to 30 frames per second. 3G-SDI input resolutions are not supported. See the Specifications for more details on supported video refresh rates.|
|Zoom Functions||The "Enlarge" function expands the center region of the screen image by a fixed magnification level, and the "Reduce" function shrinks the screen image by a fixed magnification level to ensure that the whole image is visible on the screen. These levels are preset and cannot be adjusted by the wearer.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary
In order to best assist you, please use one of the channels below to contact the Brother support team.
Best for help with:
• Basic machine operation and specification questions
• Order status/tracking information
• Product/service feedback
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 8:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Wireless installation and troubleshooting
• Software and drivers
• Printing, copying, scanning, faxing issues and errors
Best for quick help with:
• Questions regarding basic machine operations and specifications
• Fax setup and operation
• Order status/Tracking information