Your session has timed out. Please log in again
Bridge type programmable electronic patter sewer. Brother BAS series features a bridge type design that provides consistent sewing speeds and improved stitch quality even on difficult large area sewing applications.
- The large sewing area provides greater flexibility The large sewing area enables the setting of multiple workpieces of such as shoes or bags at the same time and to sew larger applications such as automotive airbags, providing enhanced productivity.
- World’s top-class productivity and sewing quality Bridge type mechanism has a feed mechanism of X and Y that drives independently so that it provides great sewing quality at higher sewing speeds. A needle cooler preventing thread breakage when sewing at greater speeds.
- Effective utilization of factory floor space with compact footprint The workspace footprint is extremely small for the larger sewing area provided when compared to a conventional type BAS machines *1, allows making additional space for another machine. *1 Programmable electronic sewing machine with sewing area larger than or equal to 200,000m㎡
- Productivity improvement by IoT Brother NEXIO series are IoT applicable models*2. Connecting sewing machine to a network enables customers to analyze, manage processes, improve productivity, and monitor required maintenance. *2 It is applicable for Brother’s IoT system. For more details, please refer to the catalog of “Brother Industrial Sewing Machine Network System”.
- New digital tension allows for a wide variety of threads Various sizes of sewing threads can be used by the new digital tension which increases the setting range of the upper thread tension.
- Ease of access to shuttle hook area is simplified The auxiliary plate is fixed with a magnet which permits simple removal without using a tool. This ease of access allows for adjustments near the shuttle area to be accomplished easily. (BAS-360H/365H/370H only) When adjusting shuttle hook, the operator does not have to reach under the machine.