12 Needle Single Head Embroidery Machine - PC Version
About the Product
The PC spec machine connects directly to your computer and provides the capability to utilize the multimedia from your computer to send the designs to the machine. The control software allows for production statistics to be displayed on your PC screen with information such as stitch count, production rates, time for sew out, speed and much more. These new models can be networked to other Brother single or multi-head machines and creates flexibility in your production runs. The PC spec single-head embroidery machines feature an automatic lubrication system, single cam-driven presser foot, easy to use control panel, memory retention, individual cap frame adjustment and the jumbo bobbin as a standard feature, which maximizes productivity with fewer bobbin changes.On-site training and installation included.
- Automatic color change
- Quick-change 270° cap system
- Cam-driven, single presser foot for fast, quiet operation
- Noise reduction feed mechanism
- Automatic top and bottom thread trimmers
- Narrow machine design: machine will fit through a 32" door opening (with table assemblies removed)
- Trace mode for verifying location of designs before sewing
- Built-in 3.5" floppy disk drive enables the machine to run as an independent stand-alone unit and able to read all popular embroidery machine formats
- Machine memory of 45 designs (a total of 480,000 stitches)
- Navigate through the design in increments of 1, 10, or 100 stitches, by color changes, feed, or specific stitch number, either on the PC or the control panel on the machine.
- Capable of sewing flat, tubular and finished cap items
- Memory retention after machine shut-off
- Direct connect to PC - Available with PC, harness and software included with machine or as a single unit which can be connected to other Brother machines or operate independently.
- Control Software provides real time data regarding production rates, speed, stitch count, time for sew out, production statistics amd much more.
- Operator can view design, hoop size, set colors, and control needle speed on PC as design is sewing.