Your session has timed out. Please log in again
- Precise Stitch Points With the highly-rigid feed mechanism with servo control, the stitch point is very precise and feed drifting, which is specific to electronic sewing machines, does not occur even when sewing of heavy materials.
- Skipped Stitches are Reduced The shape of the looper, the thread take-up amount and some other parts have reduced the number of skipped stitches and insufficient thread tightening due to a change of the thread tension.
- Large Arm Pocket Provides Ease of Operation The arm pocket of 120mm depth gives a sufficient space, enabling for a smooth material which is great for sewing vertical buttonholes and hip pocket parts.
- Less Noise This machine provides quieter sewing even at higher speeds compared to the conventional model. The vibration of the feed base has also been reduced resulting in less fatigue for the operator.
- Easy to Use Operation Panel The RH-9820 is equipped with an LCD display that indicates a variety of icons and letters. Setting and check of sewing patterns and change of sewing modes are easy to perform.
- Easy Maintenance Daily cleaning and lubrication can be done quickly with features such as a centralized lubrication system and a special pocket that collects thread waste keeping the work environment clean.
|Power Source||100V-110V (*1 Transformer needed may require additional purchase), 200V-230V|
|Application||Light Materials, Medium Materials|
|Lubrication Type||Minimum Lubrication|
|Machine Head Drive||Belt Drive|
|Maximum Sewing Speed||2500 SPM|
|Motor Type||AC Servo|
|Number of Needles||Single Needle|
|Short Name||Button Holer|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Mechanical, 2 Year Limited Electronic|
*Prices May Vary **If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.