Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The S-7100A offers user-friendly operation and high-speed sewing without oil staining. The new hook enhances sewing capabilities for a wide range of materials.
- Clean Sewing without Oil Staining A minimum lubrication system is used for oil supply around the needle bar to prevent oil stains, where typically 90% of oil stain issues occur. Instead, it supplies oil only to the needle bar and thread take-up, preventing the oil from being dispersed, providing a clean sewn product.
- The New Hook Enhances Sewing Capability The new hook has improved the thread cast off enabling an expanded sewing range for medium materials and enhances the sewing capability for heavy materials.
- Achieve 5,000 sti/min with Reliability The maximum sewing speed is 5,000 sti/min, increasing productivity thanks to the Brother developed direct drive motor and control box that maximize the sewing performance while operating at high speeds.
- Needle Breakage Prevention Function Typically when reverse stitching is carried out with the actuator switch, needle breakage may occur, however with Brother technology this is now prevented creating a seamless sewing experience.
- Great Needle Penetration Force Powerful motor outputs large amounts of torque even at slow speeds so that a strong needle penetration can occur. If the needle penetration resistance increases, vibration control (intermittent impact), automatically increases the penetration force.
- Stable Rotary Type Thread Trimmer The rotary type thread trimmer performs constant and stable thread trimming regardless of materials of threads with easy adjustment.
- Equipped LED Light A LED light is integrated with the actuator switch. The brightness can be adjusted on the operation panel.
- High energy saving The power consumption of the machine is approximately 50% less than that of the V-belt system (with an AC motor).
|Power Source||100V-110V (*1 Transformer needed may require additional purchase)|
|Lubrication Type||Minimum Lubrication|
|Machine Head Drive||Direct Drive|
|Maximum Sewing Speed||4500 SPM|
|Motor Type||AC Servo|
|Number of Needles||Single Needle|
|Short Name||Single Needle|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Mechanical, 2 Year Limited Electronic|