Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The S-7300A is driving a new era of sewing technology as one of the first lock stitch sewing machines with an Electronic Feed Control directly connected with a stepping motor. Thread wiper equipped. Minimum lubrication system equipped. Suitable for heavy weight (denim) materials.
- DigiFlex Feed - World’s first Electronic Feed Control DigiFlex Feed digitalizes the feeding system and resolves various sewing troubles without adjustment work. Improvement in the reduction of needle breakage and productivity. Simple select and smooth sewing without material slippage. Excellent sewing quality that's easy to get proper thread tension in accordance with several materials.
- The Electronic Feed Control is directly connected to the stepping motor The horizontal feeding system is one of the first systems computerized for a single lock stitch sewing machine. The feed motion can be changed with one touch of a button to provide the best sewing quality for various materials. The sewing stitch length can also be digitalized, stabling the stitches. Compared to conventional mechanical control, the stepping motor control makes the response of reverse sewing quicker and reduces needle breakage.
- LED Light Equipped as Standard Both sides of the LED handy light are equipped for better operation, preventing shadows on the garment. The brightness can be adjusted on the panel.
- Clean Sewing with Minimum Lubrication System You can choose minimum lubrication system or semi-dry type. Oil leakage from the needle bar area can be prevented, resulting in clean sewing and stain free garments.
- Needle Breakage Prevention Function is Enhanced The needle breakage prevention function which prevents the needle breakage when reverse stitching is carried out with the actuator switch. Also, with the electronic feed control, the needle breakage while sewing is prevented.
- Beautiful stitching without puckering DigiFlex Feed realizes appropriate thread tightening in relation to the fabric. So puckering seldom occurs.
- Oil staining prevention The closed oil tank enables clean sewing more than conventional model's that does stain sewing material. The minimum lubrication system prevents problems such as oil leakage and oil scattering drastically.
- Design stitch for new value proposition Thanks to the digitized feeding system, you can change the stitch length on the same seam by program control. Now design stitch is available for even single needle lock stitch machine easily.
- The New Hook Enhances Sewing Capability for a Wide Range of Materials The new hook which improves the thread cast off enables the expansion of the sewing range and capability for medium materials.
- User-intuitive Color LCD with Touch Panel Equipped the Color LCD with touch panel and indicates display items with illustration icons, offering user-intuitive operation. For panel display, Easy mode Home(for operators) and Detailed mode Home(for mechanics) are available. Each mode is spotting the necessary and useful functions according to the users so they can grasp the needed information at a glance. Switching those modes can be set on the panel.
- Useful functions are gathered in the hand switches Useful functions are easily carried out with the 2 hand switches. You can assign the functions to each switch, so various useful functions are available with a combination of the switches. Assigning the functions are set on the panel.
- Productivity Improvement by Production Management with loT NEXIO series are loT applicable models. The visualization by connecting sewing machine and computer technology enables the customer to analyze, manage processes and speed up productivity improvement and maintenance work.
- USB port equipped The USB port is equipped so sewing patterns and environmental settings can be copied easily to other sewing machines. Also, you can upgrade the software with USB memory.
|Power Source||100V-110V (*1 Transformer needed may require additional purchase), 200V-230V|
|Lubrication Type||Minimum Lubrication|
|Maximum Sewing Speed||4,500spm on stitches under 4mm in length; 4,000spm on stitches greater or equal to 4mm in lengthand above|
|Motor Type||AC Servo|
|Number of Needles||Single Needle|
|Short Name||Single Needle|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Mechanical, 2 Year Limited Electronic|