Your session has timed out. Please log in again
With a Brother developed motor and control box, this reliable twin needle lock stitcher results in high energy savings thanks to its direct drive method and dry head mechanism.
- High Energy Saving The power consumption of the machine is approximately 61% less than that with the V-belt driven system (with an AC servo motor) and approximately 12% less than that of T-8421B.
- Better Response and More Comfortable Sewing A better response to the pedal operation at both the start and stopping of sewing with the motor and control box. The time required to reach the maximum sewing speed is approximately 25% less compared to those driven by the V-belt driven system (with an AC servo motor), or approximately 7% less to T-8421B. The needle up stop and needle down stop positions can be set to enhance productivity.
- Efficiency Improvement A downsized and flat control box provides a larger leg space allowing to help alleviate a sense of fatigue of operators who have to sit in front of the machines in a fixed position for hours.
- Prevents Bird's Nests Stabilized motor stop position at the time of thread trimming reduces the bobbin racing, preventing bird's nests, which is great when sewing light materials.
- User-Friendly Operation Panel The operation panel is easy to see and use. The size of the panel keys and pictograms are double those of the conventional models.
- Clean Sewing with No Oil Staining Included is a sealed oil tank. Oil is only supplied in the minimum quantities needed to the parts that require it so that high-speed sewing can be carried out without staining.
- Feed Method Can Be Switched to Suit the Sewing Application There is a function to switch between needle feed and lower feed, the needle feed is effective in preventing uneven material feeding, and lower feed prevents puckering and is ideal for making quick and frequent turns. The operator can select the optimum feed method according to the material and the process for superior sewing quality.
- Excellent Material Compatibility The angle of the feed dog can be adjusted and the height as well making sewing easier. The thread take-up amount can be adjusted as well so that a wide range of different materials can be sewn.
- Easy Gauge Part Replacement Cam adopted in the lateral position adjustment mechanism for the rotary hook base allows for easy fine adjustments so that the clearance between the needle and rotary hook point can be easily made, increasing the efficiency of replacing gauge parts.
- Enhanced Sewing Quality Optimized floating presser foot for long pile materials prevents damage to the material and eases sewing curves.
|Power Source||100V-110V (*1 Transformer needed may require additional purchase), 200V-230V|
|Lubrication Type||Minimum Lubrication|
|Machine Head Drive||Belt Drive|
|Maximum Sewing Speed||3000 SPM|
|Motor Type||Clutch Motor|
|Number of Needles||Double Needle|
|Short Name||Double Needle|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Mechanical, 2 Year Limited Electronic|