Your session has timed out. Please log in again
T-8422D is a Needle Lock Stitcher equipped with a Color LCD touch panel and Needle breakage prevention system, helping prevent needle breakage during reverse stitching.
- User-intuitive Color LCD Display Touch Panel The Color LCD display touch panel has illustrated icons, offering easier user-intuitive operation. Operate with flexibility using the three operator panel displays: detailed home screen, quick home screen, and easy home screen.
- Equipped with Needle Breakage Prevention while reverse-sewing. The powerful 550W motor outputs large amounts of torque at slow speeds for stronger needle force. This allows for accurate sewing of heavier materials and joints. When needle puncture resistance increases, vibration control (intermittent impact) automatically increases needle puncture force. (Patent pending.)
- USB Port on Operation Panel The display panel is equipped with a USB port so sewing patterns and environmental settings can be copied and shared easily with other sewing machines of the same function. This also permits software upgrades to be performed from a USB drive.
- Productivity improvement with IoT capabilities This model is IoT applicable. By utilizing Brother’s IoT NEXIO SYSTEM, collect sewing machine information, analyze data, manage production processes, and improve productivity. *For more information, please refer to the catalog of “Brother Industrial Sewing Machine Network System.”
- Improved Control Board Reliability We adopted the control circuit board design from other models and strengthened the ability to cope with voltage fluctuations. In addition, vibration resistance is improved and you can use it safely in various environments.
- Select Thread Trimming Type According to Your Application We have launched our twin needle version with a straight motion thread trimmer system in addition to the wel-established arc motion thread trimmer. In this straight motion specification, the fixed knife is attached to the rotary hook base, so thread trimming adjustment is easy during needle gauge replacement. Adjust the knife pressure with more ease, especially when using thick thread.
- Improve Sewing Quality by Adjusting Feeding Method to Accommodate Your Process This model includes a function to switch between needle feed and lower feed. Needle feed is effective in preventing uneven material feeding, and lower feed prevents puckering and is ideal for making quick and frequent turns. The operator can select the optimum feed method according to the material and the process, so that sewing quality can be increased.