The DCP-8060 is the ideal digital copier for your home office or small/medium business which also offers professional quality laser printing and color scanning. You can use its 50-page automatic document feeder‡ or legal-size (8.5" x 14") document glass for copying and scanning. Its 50-sheet multi-purpose tray is convenient for printing envelopes, labels or various types of card stock, too!
- High-speed copying and printing. Experience impressive copy and print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute. Produce professional-looking documents at up to 1200x1200 dpi.
- Multi-copying. You can make up to 99 copies at a time and even sort them in groups, too.
- Large, expandable paper capacity. Features a 250-sheet paper tray adjustable for letter or legal size paper, a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray plus an optional 2nd 250-sheet paper tray‡ to increase your total paper capacity to 550 sheets.
- Reduce/enlarge copies. Original documents can be reduced or enlarged from 25% – 400% in 1% increments.
- USB and parallel interfaces‡. Provides the flexibility of connecting to your computer via USB or Parallel or even to two computers.
- Legal-size document glass. Ample room for placing documents on the platen for scanning or copying up to legal-size documents.
- 50-page auto document feeder‡. A quick and easy way to copy or scan multi-page documents.
- Flatbed color scanning. Scan documents directly to your e-mail application or to a single PDF file using the ADF at up to 19200x19200 dpi (interpolated).
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi laser printing
- Up to 30ppm print and copy speeds
- 250-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for envelopes, letterhead, labels or card stock
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder for multi-page documents
- Flatbed color scanning with a legal-size document glass
- Stand alone copying - no PC required
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Parallel interfaces
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Standard Interface(s)
- Parallel and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Interfaces
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 30cpm Black
- Color/B&W Copying
- B/W Copying
- Copying Capability
- B/W Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 24.7" x 22.3" x 22.6"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 48.0 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 20.9" x 17.7" x 18.7"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 35.4 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 30ppm Black
- CPU (Processor) Speed
- VR5500 266MHz
- Duplex Printing Capability
- PCL6 & BR-Script 3‡
- First Time to Print
- Approx. 8.5 seconds or less
- LCD Display
- Yes (Monochrome)
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 22 characters/5 lines
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 20,000 printed pages
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 20,000 printed pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Yes (up to 544MB)‡
- Print Resolution (max dpi)
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi
- Print Technology
- B/W Laser Technology‡
- Printer Driver Compatibility†
- Windows® & Mac OS®
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 500 to 3,500 pages
- Toner Save Mode
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) TN550 Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (3,500 Pages)(1) DR520 Drum Unit (25,000 Pages)
- 3 Year Warranty: 2 Year Exchange/1 Year Depot
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Approx. toner yield based on 5% page coverage (letter). Drum yields are an approximate rating and may vary by the type of use.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary