Your session has timed out. Please log in again
Small connected workgroups and performance desktop users will find the HL-5250DN a flexible solution for their monochrome laser printing needs. Offering the same print speed, print quality and input capacity as the HL-5240, the HL-5250DN also features a built-in Ethernet network interface‡ and a built-in duplex capability.
- Built-in Ethernet network interface‡. Share this printer with your small office workgroup.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Produce professional looking documents, brochures, and manuals using the built-in duplex feature.
- Quick processing. With 32MB of memory standard, upgradeable to 544MB‡, this printer can handle more complex print jobs.
- Fast results. Operating at print speeds up to 30 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for a busy desktop or small workgroup.
- Outstanding print quality. Delivering up to 1200x1200dpi resolution, all of your printed materials will look their best.
- Versatile paper handling. The HL-5250DN effortlessly handles letterhead, legal size paper, and envelopes via an up to 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray‡. Add up to two optional paper trays‡ for additional capacity.
- Prints up to 30ppm
- Duplex capability for two-sided printing
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Built-in Ethernet network interface
- 300-sheet standard paper capacity, expandable up to 800 sheets with optional trays‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail) from your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 (JPEG only) mobile device‡.
|Consumable Type||Toner Cartridge and Drum|
|Print Technology||B/W Laser|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Toner yield is approximate, based on 5% page coverage (letter). Drum yield is approximate, and may vary by type of use.|