Laser Printer with Duplex, Networking and Dual Paper Trays
About the Product
The HL-5250DNT is for small connected workgroups seeking a laser printer with network connectivity and a large, expandable paper input capacity. This printer has all of the features of the HL-5250DN plus it offers increased paper capacity via two up to 250-sheet paper trays and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray‡.
- Large paper capacity. The HL-5250DNT effortlessly handles letter and legal size documents and envelopes with its two up to 250-sheet input trays and 50-sheet multi-purpose tray‡. Store letter size paper in one tray and legal in the other and automatically select paper from either tray. For greater capacity, add an additional paper tray‡.
- Built-in Ethernet network interface‡. Share this printer with your small office workgroup.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Use the built-in duplex feature to produce professional looking two-sided documents, brochures, and manuals from your desktop.
- Fast results. Operating at print speeds up to 30 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for small workgroups.
- Outstanding print quality. The HL-5250DNT delivers up to 1200 x 1200dpi resolution so that all of your printed materials look their best.
- Prints up to 30ppm
- 550-sheet standard paper capacity, expandable to 800 sheets with optional tray‡
- Built-in Ethernet network interface
- Duplex capability for two-sided printing
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail) from your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 (JPEG only) mobile device‡.
|Consumable Type||Toner Cartridge and Drum|
|Print Technology||B/W Laser|
Supplies & Accessories (3)
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Toner yield is approximate, based on 5% page coverage (letter). Drum yield is approximate, and may vary by type of use.|