The HL-7050 can meet your most demanding output needs today while allowing for future expansion. In addition to its many standard features, the HL-7050 also delivers high-quality monochrome output with a low cost per page and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Large, expandable input capacity. A large up to 500-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray‡ are standard. Add up to three 500-sheet optional paper trays‡ for a total input capacity of 2,100 sheets.
- Low operating costs. Offering the lowest cost-per-page in our lineup, the HL-7050 can help reduce your printing costs.
- Fast printing. Featuring print speeds up to 30 pages for minute, this high-performance printer can help increase your office’s productivity.
- Protect your sensitive documents. Use the secure print feature to ensure that only the people that should see a document actually do.
- Professional results. With print resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the HL-7050 produces documents with crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Prints up to 30ppm
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- 600-sheet standard input capacity, expandable up to 2,100 sheets with optional paper trays‡
- PCL6 and BR-Script3 (PostScript3) emulations
- High-yield replacement toner cartridge available
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Standard Interface(s)
- Parallel, USB 1.1, RS-232C Serial
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 66 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 53.4 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 30ppm Black
- CPU (Processor) Speed
- 266 MHz
- PCL6, BR-Script3‡, IBM Proprinter, Epson FX, HP-GL
- First Time to Print
- Less than 11 sec.
- LCD Display
- Yes (3-Color)
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 150,000 pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB (100-pin DIMM)‡ - 2 slots available
- Print Resolution (max dpi)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology
- B/W Laser Technology
- Printer Driver Compatibility†
- Windows®, Mac OS® & Linux
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 3,000 to 8,000 pages
- Standard Memory
- 32MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡
- 100-Sheet Multi-purpose Tray
- Max. Paper Capacity with all Options
- 2,100-Sheet Paper Capacity
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels, Transparencies
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity)
- LT-7000‡ (500 sheets) x 3
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 500 sheets
- Output Paper Capacity with all Options
- 1,900 sheets‡
- Paper Handling Size - Multi-Purpose Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (4.13-8.5" (w), 5.85-14" (l))
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Sheet Weight - Multi-purpose Tray (min/max)
- 16-53 lbs. (bnnd)
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (min/max)
- 16-28 lbs. (bond)
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡
- 500-Sheet Input Capacity
Power & Operating Requirements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- Operating Env: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Env: Temperature
- 50-90.5 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Sleep/Ready/Printing
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60 Hz
- Optional Interface(s)‡
- NC-4100h (internal ethernet print server)
- "In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡
- (1) TN700 Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (12,000 Pages)(1) DR700 Drum Unit (40,000 Pages)
- 1 Year Limited
LT7000The LT-7000 lower tray units expand the paper input source capacity. Up to three LT-7000 units can be installed to provide a total paper input capacity of 2100 sheets (3 x LT-7000 at up to 500 sheets per cassette plus the standard paper cassette at up to 500).
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Toner yield is approximate, based on 5% page coverage (letter). Drum yield is approximate, and may vary by type of use.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary