Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The HL-7050 can meet your most demanding output needs today while allowing for future expansion. In addition to its many standard features, the HL-7050 also delivers high-quality monochrome output with a low cost per page and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Large, expandable input capacity. A large up to 500-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray‡ are standard. Add up to three 500-sheet optional paper trays‡ for a total input capacity of 2,100 sheets.
- Low operating costs. Offering the lowest cost-per-page in our lineup, the HL-7050 can help reduce your printing costs.
- Fast printing. Featuring print speeds up to 30 pages for minute, this high-performance printer can help increase your office’s productivity.
- Protect your sensitive documents. Use the secure print feature to ensure that only the people that should see a document actually do.
- Professional results. With print resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the HL-7050 produces documents with crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Prints up to 30ppm
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- 600-sheet standard input capacity, expandable up to 2,100 sheets with optional paper trays‡
- PCL6 and BR-Script3 (PostScript3) emulations
- High-yield replacement toner cartridge available
|Consumable Type||Toner Cartridge and Drum|
|Print Technology||B/W Laser|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Toner yield is approximate, based on 5% page coverage (letter). Drum yield is approximate, and may vary by type of use.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|