The Brother HL-L2370DW XL Extended Print monochrome laser printer comes with up to 2 years of toner in-box‡. Eliminate the empty toner cartridge panic during important print jobs with approximately 7,500 pages included‡. Delivering class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute‡; and automatic duplex (two-sided) printing for increased efficiency. Connect with versatile options including built-in wireless, Ethernet or USB interfaces and print wirelessly from mobile devices‡. Comes with a 2-year limited warranty and free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Up to 2 Years of toner in-box‡. Approx. 300 pages per month in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4) using the 2 toners provided in box.
- Approx. 7,500 pages included‡. Includes 1 high-yield and 1 super high-yield toner.
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute‡.
- Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper.
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. to help you create professional looking documents.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet‡.
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces enables sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Loaded with cost saving features. Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save on paper costs and toner save mode helps save on toner costs.
- Dependable and durable design. Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer will keep up with your busy schedule.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria®, Wi-Fi Direct®
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Wi Fi Direct, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- APIPA (Auto IP), ARP, BOOTP, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, DHCP, DNS Resolver, FTP Server, HTTP Server, ICMP, IPP, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, mDNS, RARP, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, TFTP Client and Server, WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- LLTD Responder, HTTP Server, IPP, NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, SMTP Client, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, TFTP Client and Server, ICMPv6
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 14.0" x 14.2" x 7.2"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Carton Width
- Carton Height
- Carton Length
- Carton Weight
- 21.0 lbs
- LCD Display
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 15,000 pages
- Optional Memory
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- Up to 2,000 pages
- Standard Memory (MB)
- Toner Save Mode
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Manual Feed Capacity‡ (sheets)
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l))
- Paper Handling Size - Multi-Purpose Tray
- Letter, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l)), Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Sheet Weight - Manual Feed (Min/Max)
- 16-61 lbs. (bond)
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min/Max)
- 16-43 lbs. (bond)
- Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- EPA ENERGY STAR® TEC Value (kWh/Week)
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 50-90 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing
- Deep Sleep 0.6W / Ready 48W / Printing 500W
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60Hz
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- Consumable Type
- Toner Cartridge and Drum
- CPU (Processor) Speed (GHz)
- Duplex Printing Standard
- BR-Script3‡, GDI, PCL6
- First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)
- Print Resolution (max. dpi)
- 2400 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology
- B/W Laser
- Printer Driver Compatibility‡
- Windows®, Mac OS®, Linux
- Security Functions
- Setting Lock
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) TN-760 and (1) TN-770 (2 cartridges yield approx. 7,500 pages‡) (1) DR730 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages‡) CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer Drivers AC Power Cord Quick Setup Guide
- "In-Box" Consumables/Yield‡
- 2 Year Limited
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Fastest in Class Print Speed‡||Based on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under $200. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 12/21/2017.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Up to 2 Years of Toner In-box||Approx. 300 pages per month in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4) using the 2 toners provided in box.|