The Brother HL-L2390DW is a reliable, robust and affordable monochrome laser printer with copying and scanning capabilities that is perfect for the home or small office. The flatbed scan glass provides convenient copying and scanning. Prints at class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute‡;. Connect via built-in wireless network and USB interfaces and print wirelessly from your mobile devices‡;. Automatic duplex printing helps save paper and Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner helps lower print costs‡;. The up to 250-sheet capacity tray helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper. Comes with a 1-year limited warranty and online, call or live chat - free support for the life of your product.
- Print more, wait less Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute‡.
- Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper.
- Flexible printing The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. to help you create professional looking documents.
- Printing as mobile as you are Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet‡.
- Connect your way Versatile connection options with built-in wireless or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Loaded with cost saving features Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save on paper costs and toner save mode helps save on toner costs.
- Brother Genuine toner helps provide genuine savings Brother Genuine super high-yield replacement toner delivers up to three times more prints and helps lower your printing costs‡.
- Dependable and durable design Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer will keep up with your busy schedule.
- At your side support Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product. .
- Engineered for productivity Equipped with a flatbed scan glass for convenience copying and scanning right from the device.
- Engineered for productivity . Equipped with a flatbed scan glass for convenience copying and scanning right from the device.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria®, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi Fi Direct
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, Web Services (Print/Scan)
- Copy Capability
- Black and White
- Design Style
- ID Copy
- N in 1 Functions
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- Stand-Alone Copying
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 22.8" x 20.4" x 17.1"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 16.1" x 15.7" x 10.7"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- LCD Back-lit
- LCD Display
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 15,000 pages
- Optional Memory
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- Up to 2,000 pages
- Standard Memory (MB)
- Toner Save Mode
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Manual Feed Capacity‡ (sheets)
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l))
- Paper Handling Size - Multi-Purpose Tray
- Letter, Envelope, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5
- Recommended Paper Brands
- Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., Avery Laser Label #5160
- Sheet Weight - Manual Feed (Min/Max)
- 16-61 lbs. (bond)
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min/Max)
- 16-43 lbs. (bond)
- Sorting Function
- Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- 30dB / 50dB
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing
- Deep Sleep 0.8W / Ready 43.5W / Printing 420W
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60Hz
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- Consumable Type
- Toner Cartridge and Drum
- CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz)
- Duplex Printing Standard
- First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)
- Print Resolution (max. dpi)
- 2400 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology
- B/W Laser
- Included Software
- Mobile Device Scanning App‡
- Brother iPrint&Scan
- Scanning Capability
- B/W and Color
- Mobile Device Scanning App‡
- Brother iPrint&Scan
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages‡) (1) DR730 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages‡) Installation CD-ROM AC Power Cord Quick Setup Guide & Basic User's Guide
- "In-Box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages‡)
- 1 Year Limited
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Fastest in Class Print Speed‡||Based on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under $200. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 12/21/2017.|
|High-Yield Replacement Supply Available‡||TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Mobile device scanning app‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary