Brother Mobility Solutions
At Brother, we offer a number of products and solutions with cutting-edge mobile device and web-based features that make it easy for users to connect, print and share important information virtually anytime, anywhere – quickly, easily and securely. Learn more about Brother Mobility Solutions.
Brother Network Solutions
Today’s office requires flexible solutions for connectivity and management. Brother offers a comprehensive line of wired and wireless network products to meet those needs.
Allowing users to share printers and all-in-ones over the office network increases productivity while maximizing desk space and helping to reduce costs. Superior solutions offer the level of control, flexibility and security needed in today’s demanding office environment.
Network features include:
- Print documents over the Internet using IPPS protocol capabilities
- Scan to computers on the company LAN
- Scan to FTP
- Scan to Network Folder (SMB)
- Scan-to-SFTP/SSH Server
Brother Web Connect
Access the cloud without a computer directly from compatible, Internet-connected Brother devices, using the award-winning Brother Web Connect to upload scanned documents or to print documents directly from an online storage site. Among the supported services included (Note: Requires an account with a desired service):
- Evernote®/Evernote for Business
- Dropbox/Dropbox for Business
- Google Drive™/Google Drive for Business
- OneDrive/OneDrive for Business
- Box/Box for Business
Brother Cloud Apps
Brother Cloud Apps is a free suite of innovative, cloud-based applications accessed directly from compatible, Internet-connected Brother devices that allow you to capture and convert information directly from your machine – without using a computer.
- Easy Scan to Email: Send a scanned document via email directly from your Brother machine, without configuring any email server details. Leverage this feature to access Brother’s exclusive scan-to-translate functionality, powered by thebigword
- Scan to Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Searchable PDF: Uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to convert a paper document into a file with editable text
- Scan to Mobile: Allows you to retrieve a scanned document on your mobile device without being connected to the network the machine is on
- Cloud Secure Print: Enables password protected printing over the Internet without using a printer driver
- Attach, Email & Print: Allows you to print over the Internet without needing a printer driver
- Additional services and features are also included.
Mobile Device Printing & Scanning
Brother printers and all-in-ones enable users to print directly from most mobile devices including1:
- AirPrint® for Mac®, iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch® devices
- Google Cloud Print™ 2.0 for Android devices
- Mopria® for Android™ mobile devices
Near Field Communication (NFC)2 establishes a direct connection between a NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet and device so users can print or scan without a network connection.
No Credentials Required:
Print directly from your device on most Brother models without a wireless access point using Wi-Fi Direct®.
Printing & Scanning On-the-Go:
With the Brother iPrint&Scan app, wirelessly print from and scan to your Apple or Android device. Also on select models, preview copies, send/receive faxes, and check on your machine's status using the Brother iPrint&Scan app1.
Mobile & Desktop Printing & Labeling
From mobile and industrial labeling to receipt printing, Brother Mobile Solutions offers complete mobile and desktop printing solutions to address unique business challenges across a vast range of vertical market segments. Software and hardware customizations, integration and implementation troubleshooting, and expert technical support help ensure your mobile business needs are met.
- Requires connection to a wireless network.
- The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.
- All trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective companies. Apple, AirPrint, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch are registered trademark of Apple Inc. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license. ©2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Android and Google Drive are trademarks of Google LLC. Mopria® is a registered trademark and service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.