Document Workflow Solutions
Workflow efficiency can help streamline a wide range of processes across an entire organization. Scan and send documents directly from a Brother device to a selected destination with ease. Enable secure transmission to help meet document handling regulations and protect sensitive or confidential information.
Today’s business environment demands more collaboration and greater efficiency. Brother helps mid-to-large sized organizations streamline processes and create efficiencies for long-term success. Brother business printers, MFPs and scanners contain several features to help optimize workflows and improve productivity.
- Scan to: Conveniently scan to Image, OCR, Email, File, Cloud Service, Email Server, FTP, SharePoint, SSH Server (SFTP), Network Folder (SMB 1,2,3), My Folder (Active Directory), My Email (Active Directory and Secure Function Lock)
- SMBv3 (Scanning): Server Message Block (SMB) is a protocol connecting Windows clients and servers so they can share files and printers
- Active Directory Email Lookup: Search the corporate Microsoft Active Directory address book directly from the front panel of the machine for destination addresses using the Scan to Email Server feature.
- LDAP Email Lookup: Search the corporate address book located on an LDAP Server for destination addresses using the machine's front panel.
- Secure Email Certificate: Enables direct communication to a secure email server using TLS V1.2, STARTTLS, and SMTP-AUTH.
- PaperPort 14SE: Document management software included with Brother multifunction printers.
- High Speed Scanning to USB: Scan documents directly to a folder on a PC via USB connection.
- I-Fax: Conveniently use the network to send and receive faxes, compared to using a conventional phone line. The receiving fax machine must also support I-Fax.
- Fax Forward: Foreword incoming fax documents to a defined fax number or email address.
- Fax to Server: Brother MFP devices can integrate into a fax server environment, eliminating the need for individual phone lines connected to each machine.
- Network PC Fax: Send documents via a Brother PC-Fax Driver. Pull from the machine's address book, or enter a destination number on a Brother MFP or fax device.
Mobile Device Support
Whether on the road, at a customer site or in a retail storefront, Brother offers a wide range of printing and scanning solutions to help improve workgroup productivity and efficiency – virtually whenever, wherever. These include:
- Google Cloud Print 2.0 - Wirelessly print to any printer registered to a Google account via a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
- Brother iPrint&Scan - Print photos, PDFs, web pages, documents, and text file formats. Scan to the device or supported cloud service. Preview copies; edit, preview and send faxes; check the machine's status - all from a smartphone or tablet.
Brother Cloud Apps
Brother Cloud Apps is a free suite of innovative, cloud-based applications accessed directly from compatible, Internet-connected Brother devices that allow you to capture and convert information directly from your machine – without using a computer. Features include:
Brother Value Services and Custom Solutions
From enhanced collaboration to increased document security, Brother Value Services and Custom Solutions feature an expanded portfolio of personalized service and solutions offerings designed to meet the needs of mid-to-large size customers. Inclusive of customization and integration capabilities, this suite of solutions helps to resolve unique document management challenges and meet critical business requirements.
Automatically separate batches of documents using barcode-reading technology and send the documents to the correct folders.
Barcode Print +
Print barcodes on demand from a software application without a dedicated barcode printer.
Printer & Scanner Interface
Enables third-party developers to build custom solutions for and integrate with Brother machines.
Special Solutions Team
The Brother Special Solutions Team (SST) assesses a business' unique needs and develops customized solutions to meet those needs.
One of our top priorities at Brother is delivering added value for our customers to help meet their unique business needs beyond just what’s in the product in the box. To do this, we’ve partnered with various document workflow solutions providers, including:
- Document management system for workflow automation, file sharing, and collaboration.
- Provides multiple security features including data encryption, customer audit log, and user access restrictions. Simplify workflows with file retention and auditing features.