The Future Workplace
Companies are adapting to the challenges of driving business continuity while also providing a comfortable and secure environment for employees.
Preparing for the Office of the Future
Brother is at your side with document management solutions to help meet the needs of the future office environment – from supporting minimized device contact to offering functionality that can help drive the continued success of your business.
Brother Balanced Deployment/Decentralized Printer Configuration
To help provide a more comfortable and secure print environment in the future workplace, Brother recommends a Balanced Deployment approach, which means placing the appropriate number and type of devices within close proximity to the people who actually use them. This approach reduces employee interactions by decreasing the number of people sharing the same device. Our robust printers and MFPs also offer a low total cost of ownership (TCO) with the same functionality as larger, “big iron” devices – but at a fraction of the cost.
Drive Business Continuity
Brother offers advanced connectivity options for users to connect, print, and share important information virtually anytime and anywhere – quickly, easily, and securely.
Multiple scan to destinations are built in, including:
- Cloud Services2
- Email Server3
- SSH Server (SFTP)
Web based scan to solutions also support Microsoft Office file formats including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with editable text and individual image elements and Searchable PDF. Brother supports mobile device printing from and scanning to a wide range of mobile devices.4
Minimize Device Contact
Brother devices provide features that can help limit interaction at the device to ensure social distancing and address safety precaution mandates for the workplace of the future. These features include:
- Print Job Release via Company Badges: Retrieve printed documents stored in the device’s memory to help meet document handling guidelines and regulations, while diminishing interactions around the device.1
- Print Job Release via Mobile Phones: The Brother iPrint&Scan app provides access to device features from a mobile device, including the ability to securely print and scan documents, which minimizes the need for contact with the front panel of the printer.4
- Workflow Shortcuts: With easy menu navigation and the option of creating customized shortcuts for frequently used functions, simplify even the most complicated tasks to drive employee productivity, while diminishing front panel contact.
- Remote Management & Configuration: Help manage and deploy machine settings, clone devices and check device status and configuration all remotely.
- Brother Exchange Service provides a simple plug and play setup without the need for outside personnel entering the workplace.
Conducting Business From Virtually Anywhere
Brother is an expert at remote work – we offer printers, scanners, and multifunction products to help support your home office environment needs. We provide imaging devices that can help meet corporate security requirements and enable employees to continue digital transformation initiatives. For business leaders, this means helping to ensure business continuity even when employees are remote.
Learn more about the many ways Brother is helping to meet the needs of the evolving workplace:
Contact Brother Sales & Support
Have questions regarding our business products, workflow solutions, and professional services?
- Requires additional purchase.
- Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service.
- Scan to Email Server requires mail server support.
- Requires connection to a wireless network.