Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The compact, stylish design of the Brother FAX-575 makes it an ideal choice for personal use and light volume fax applications. Designed to complement home and home offices, it works seamlessly with most home telephone configurations.
- Compact, space saving design. We’ve packed loads of functionality in a slim, space saving design that won’t take up much room at all.
- Fax and voice calls on a single line. This feature saves the expense of separate phone lines for fax and voice calls. A built-in interface even lets you connect an external answering machine.
- Caller ID and Distinctive Ring Detection ready‡. Customers subscribing to these services through local phone companies can utilize them on this versatile fax machine as well.
- Fully assembled print cartridges. No assembly is required to replace our easy-to-change print cartridges.
- Flexible paper handling. Paper handling capacity well suited to personal use includes a 50-sheet paper input capacity and 10-page capacity auto document feeder.
- Timesaving features. A number of features combine to save you time, including the ability to automatically dial stored numbers, or scan a fax once and then automatically broadcast it to multiple recipients.
- Convenience copying. Beyond basic faxing, this model can also be used to make copies – an added convenience at no additional cost.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
|Copy Capability||Black and White|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||10.5" x 14.6" x 7.5"|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||6.8|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||11.9"x10.5"x13.4"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||5.5|
|Activity Report/Journal Report||Yes|
|Auto Fax Receive Date/Time Header||Yes|
|Broadcasting (Number of Locations)||104|
|Document Memory Backup||Yes|
|External TAD Interface||Yes|
|Fax Modem Speed||9,600 bps|
|Fax Page Memory‡ (max. pages)||25|
|Faxing Capability||Black and White|
|Gray Scale Capability||Mono: 64|
|PC Fax Capability (Send/Receive)‡||No|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission‡ (approx. sec./page)||14|
|Total Auto Dial Locations||104|
|Advanced Fax Features||Auto Fax Reduction, Fax Forwarding, Group Dial, Out-of-Paper Reception, Polling, Remote Fax Retrieval|
|Best Transmission Speed‡||Approx. 15 seconds per page|
|Coding Method||Mono: MH|
|Delayed Transmission Timers||50|
|Standard Memory (MB)||512|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages‡)||10|
|Maximum Input for ADF (Width/Height)||8.5"/14"|
|Minimum Input for ADF (Width/Height)||5.8"/5.8"|
|Output Paper Capacity (sheets)||50|
|Sheet Weight - ADF (Min/Max)||17-24 lbs.|
|Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)||50|
|Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)||N/A|
|Operating Environment: Humidity||20-80%|
|Operating Environment: Temperature||50-95 degrees F|
|Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing||160W Operating / 4.8W Standby|
|One-Touch Dial Locations||4|
|Speed Dial Locations||100|
|Telephone Index Search||Yes|
|Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡||Based on Brother #1 chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Caller ID Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Fax Page Memory‡||Based on Brother #1 Chart at standard resolution with MMR compression|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Quick Scan (Memory Transmission)||Using Brother #1 Chart at standard resolution and highest compression mode.|
|Replacement Consumables / Yield‡||Additional purchase required.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|