About the Product
The Brother MFC-L2750DW delivers full featured performance for busy home or small offices. The up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying and scanning, while offering multi-page copy, scan & fax. Its class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute‡; provide increased efficiency. Wireless mobile device printing‡ and "touch to connect" printing and scanning with NFC‡ deliver added convenience. You can print-from and scan-to popular Cloud services‡ directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen and help save time by creating custom shortcuts for your most used features. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper. Comes with a 1-year limited warranty and free support for the life of your printer.
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute‡.
- Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper.
- Engineered to deliver productivity. Helps save time with single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying and scanning via up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder, offering multi-page copy, scan & fax.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet‡. "Touch to connect" printing with NFC gives added convenience‡.
- Intuitive connection to the Cloud. Print-from and scan-to popular cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive™, Evernote, OneNote and more‡. Help save time by creating custom shortcuts right on the touchscreen for your most used features.
- Created to streamline your document workflow. Using the touchscreen, access Brother Cloud Apps: a free suite of innovative, cloud-based applications designed to meet your changing needs, including Scan to Office, which converts a hard copy document into an editable text file- Word, Excel, or PowerPoint‡.
- Loaded with cost saving features. Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save on paper costs and toner save mode helps save on toner costs.
- Brother Genuine toner helps provide genuine savings. Brother Genuine super high-yield replacement toner delivers up to three times more prints and helps lower your printing costs‡.
- Dependable and durable design. Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer will keep up with your busy schedule.
- Print More, Save More with Refresh EZ Print Subscription. For one low monthly payment, get Brother Genuine Toner delivered right to your door. Choose from a variety of print plans, designed to meet your printing needs, and pay only for the pages you print, not the amount of toner you use.
- At your side support. 1 Year Limited Warranty and free online, live chat or phone support for the life of your product.
Supplies & Accessories (5)
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires an Internet connection.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google Drive is a trademark of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint® is a trademark of Apple Inc. Mopria® is a registered trademark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Wi-Fi Direct®, and the Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ Identifier Mark are certification marks of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Near Field Communications||The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Never buy ink or toner cartridges again¹ with Refresh EZ Print Subscription.||¹ Requires an active Brother Refresh EZ Print Subscription Service plan based on monthly printed page allotments that can be rolled over. See details at https://www.brother-usa.com/supplies/refreshsmartdelivery. ² Plans, plan options and pricing subject to change without notice. Please check https://www.brother-usa.com/supplies/refreshsmartdelivery for the latest plan and plan option information.|
|Fastest in Class Print Speed||Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required. Based on competing in-class monochrome laser multifunction printers under $300. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 12/11/18|
|High-Yield Replacement Supply Available||TN-770 Super High-yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to three times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard yield and Super High-yield cartridges sold separately.|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|