The Brother DCP-L2540DW is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser multi-function copier with an up to 35-page automatic document feeder for home or small office use. This desk-friendly, compact copier has an up to 250-sheet capacity tray, connects with ease via wireless networking or Ethernet, and prints and copies at up to 30ppm. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network‡;. Scan documents to a variety of destinations‡;. Automatic duplex printing helps save paper. 1-year limited warranty plus free phone support for life of your product.
- Fast printing and copying. Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 30ppm and produce professional output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Flexible paper handling. Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes, labels or thicker media.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning. Offers an up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan to" functions including: E-mail, file, image, OCR and SharePoint (PC).
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother™ iPrint&Scan app.
- Easily produce two-sided output. Print professional two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying. This feature helps to reduce paper use and saves money.
- Standalone Copying No PC required. Reduce/enlarge documents from 25-400% in 1% increments and help save paper with N-in-1 copying.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Bluetooth Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace
- Optional Interface(s)‡
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Client and Server, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, LLTD Responder, Web Services (Print/Scan)
- Black Copy Speed (max. ppm)
- Copy Capability
- Black and White
- Design Style
- ID Copy
- N in 1 Functions
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- Sorting Function
- Stand-Alone Copying
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 16.1" 15.7" x 12.5"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Carton Width
- Carton Height
- Carton Length
- Carton Weight
- 30.0 lbs
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 10,000 printed pages
- Optional Memory
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 to 2,000 pages
- Standard Memory (MB)
- Toner Save Mode
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Media Type
- Plain, Recycled Paper
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l))
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5
- Recommended Paper Brands
- Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., Avery Laser Label #5160
- Sorting Function
- Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)
- Machine Noise (Ready/Copying)
- 30 dB / 50 dB
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- Consumable Type
- Toner Cartridge and Drum
- Duplex Printing Standard
- First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)
- Printer Driver Compatibility‡
- Windows, macOS®
- Duplex Scanning
- Optical Scan Resolution (max. dpi)
- 600 x 2400 dpi (flatbed); 600 x 600 dpi (ADF)
- Scan File Formats
- JPEG (JPG), PDF Single-page/Multi-page (PDF/A, High Compression PDF, TIFF Single-page/Multi-page (TIF), Windows Bitmap (BMP), MAX, Portable Network Graphics (PNG), XML Paper Specification (XPS)
- "Scan To" Feature†
- E-mail, Image, OCR, File, SharePoint
- Scanning Capability
- B/W and Color
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages‡) (1) DR630 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages‡) Quick Setup Guide and Basic User's Guide AC Power Cord Installation CD-ROM
- 1 Year Limited
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.connectprintshare.com for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility. AirPrint® is a trademark of Apple Inc. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Replacement Consumables / Yield‡||Additional purchase required. Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary